Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594348 times)

So I apologize and you continue to behave like an starfish. Astounding. You really are incapable of change.

Man I'm such an starfish for not taking your passive aggressive apology you only made so you can make a canned holier-than-thou response when I don't 'accept your apology' and turn it on me

can i see the chatlogs and evidence for banning trogtor and capt

Whatever dude. I'm not here to fight with you. I'm not trying to belittle you or have a holier than thou attitude. That apology WAS sincere, but if you don't want to accept it and continue to talk stuff, go ahead.

can i see the chatlogs and evidence for banning trogtor and capt
That's the thing, I want to unban them because after thinking it over I feel they aren't people worth banning.
This is something I'd like them to PM me about though so we can talk in private.

That's the thing, I want to unban them because after thinking it over I feel they aren't people worth banning.
This is something I'd like them to PM me about though so we can talk in private.
I can't PM. Add me on steam!

I can't PM. Add me on steam!
Sure thing, i'll add you tomorrow afternoon.

i mean planr if you truly wanted to apologize to him you wouldn't drop the apology the second he gets upset at you for something you said
that 'apology' was passive-aggressive and you talked stuff about him right before 'apologizing' so how the forget you think he's gonna act

i mean planr if you truly wanted to apologize to him you wouldn't drop the apology the second he gets upset at you for something you said
that 'apology' was passive-aggressive and you talked stuff about him right before 'apologizing' so how the forget you think he's gonna act
If it did come off as passive-agressive, I did not see it and that was not my intention. I was trying to acknowledge that I have been rude to him and others, while trying to explain how I felt as well. I didn't name-call him or make up stuff about him (stuff talking) in my post.

Sure thing, i'll add you tomorrow afternoon.
NOEDIT: ...becuase it's late for me right now and I really need to get some sleep

That apology WAS sincere, but if you don't want to accept it and continue to talk stuff, go ahead.

Oh forget off, you just made an apology so you could give me stuff when I didn't 'accept it'

Oh forget off, you just made an apology so you could give me stuff when I didn't 'accept it'
You can be cynical about it if you want, but I was sincere. I just don't get why you are always so incredibly hostile like you're being right now. Literally every single time I encounter you on this forum, you've acted this way, even when it's not directed toward me.

I just don't get why you are always so incredibly hostile like you're being right now. Literally every single time I encounter you on this forum, you've acted this way, even when it's not directed toward me.

There's that 'holier-than-thou' thing I was talking about lmao

There's that 'holier-than-thou' thing I was talking about lmao
Which in this case doesn't exist in reality, only in your mind

Which in this case doesn't exist in reality, only in your mind

Smart talk for somebody who's actually legitimately delusional

Smart talk for somebody who's actually legitimately delusional
More and more stuff-talking, proving again your extremely hostile attitude...

If you wanted people to be nice to you, maybe you shouldn't have started off on the wrong foot by antagonizing them with your stuffty ban reasons and picking fights in gallery. Of course if you had the foresight to do that, you wouldn't be trying to bait me with passive aggressive apologies. Whoops?

Don't mind me, just breaking in to respond to this ridiculous statement:

Of course if you had the foresight to do that, you wouldn't be trying to bait me with passive aggressive apologies. Whoops?

Now where the 'ell is he baiting you, and how is he being passive aggressive?