Author Topic: why do i have a sudden loss of appetite  (Read 838 times)

So basically I've had a major loss of appetite. When ever I was bulking (3000 calories) I could eat 3 meals in one sitting. I could eat at anytime. I've stopped working out, and eating 3 meals a day, (more like snacking, maybe not even breaking 1500 calories) I used to find it really hard to skip breakfast but now I will do it without even noticing. One of my favorite foods (tuna salad) I now feel sick when I think about it. I ate 2 cans of i like i've always done. I've also noticed sudden fatigue, randomly sleeping for 15 hours when I went to bed early, and slight headaches. I have a healthy diet. This might change cause i've only been feeling this way for a week. Whats wrong?

sounds like a depressive episode based on personal experience

get you some THC and microdose for more appetite stimulation and less intoxication

Sounds like you're going through a depressive phase, as said by khaz. You should probably change the way you go by your day (i.e more mental recovery) and if possible, talk to someone you know could probably help you with it. Of course, this could take days, weeks, depending on how it's mentally affecting you.

I'll link some info about some ways you can be more informed about it and have some useful resources for future occurrences, which would be here, here, and here

Oh, and drink a good amount of water whenever you can't eat, it's not a good substitute, but it's better to have something in that stomach than nothing.
Weight : Water Calculator (might not be exactly accurate, but it gives you an idea on how much you need to drink to it to be considered "good enough")
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 09:46:44 PM by W_rkCl_cks »

microdosing has never helped my appetite huh

vitamin D deficiency could be a factor too. take walks, chill outside, walk to a nearby restaurant and treat yourself every once in a while

its good to get out and take in everything around you every once in a while

watch one of those manifestation videos on youtube to make you eat more