Author Topic: Rock Band for Xbox 360  (Read 3110 times)

Anyone play Rock Band on the 360? It's pretty nice. You can sing, drum, play bass, or play guitar.

Seems better than Guitar Hero, for the fact Guitar Hero only has guitars.

I was surprised at the graphical quality. It's kinda dumb though. Nobody normally watches the background since you too busy watching the fret board. They should spend more time/money on the music instead of the graphics.

I was surprised at the graphical quality. It's kinda dumb though. Nobody normally watches the background since you too busy watching the fret board. They should spend more time/money on the music instead of the graphics.

I thought their music was good.

Change to just Rock Band, it's for PS3/PS2 too.

I mean there should be more music, and less graphical quality.

I thought the music was good, especially the downloadable stuff.

Queens of the Stone age

Metallica

The police

Cant go wrong there.

its ok...i would like it though if the bass and guitar were as challenging as Guitar Hero. The bass on expert is easy...so is the guitar with the exception of a few songs...

Anyone play Rock Band on the 360? It's pretty nice. You can sing, drum, play bass, or play guitar.
Yeah! If only you could do that on the Ps3, I mean, that system is horrible. It costs fifty dollars more than my precious XBox 360. [/sarcasm]
I'm really getting sick of people putting which system, the gameplay is the same between Ps3 and 360 versions. As it is with all multi-platform games.

I'm getting Rockband on the 360 soon. :D

I'm considering getting it for PS2, but it's like $150. :l

I mean there should be more music
New songs EVERY Tuesday. For '360.

I mean there should be more music
New songs EVERY Tuesday. For '360.
New songs almost every week for the PS3, aswell.

I'm gonna get it on the Wii ASAP. Right after Boom Blox

its a good game
but everybody wants to play drums when they buy it and they play it.... and they suck