"Nah Tendy Dough" | A Company of Pure Visceral Hate for it's Customers.

Author Topic: "Nah Tendy Dough" | A Company of Pure Visceral Hate for it's Customers.  (Read 2773 times)

"Nah Tendy Dough" | A Company of Pure Visceral Hate for it's Customers.

Introduction

Okay, before anyone asks why I chose not to explicitly name the company, I would like to inform you that it's so that Deep Fried Chicken Tendy Dough is
A company that acts somewhere between generic comic book CEO villain and Dennis Rodman's Pal.

Gimme, Gimme, Chicken Tend-dough over here is guilty of some of the most morally abhorrent garbage I think I've ever seen.

Sure, they don't commit the Microtransaction, Lootbox and Ads Sin that many developers now do. But just as they have been in the past, they got
creative with their bullstuff.

Fan? more like Banned.

So lets say you're a fan, like a big fan of Nibble Tender Dubstep's video games. Obviously, the common story for the past forever has been that Nine Ten Don't has
nuked any fan games that have so much as tried to imitate in a demo, a Niagra Tent Dart product.

But that's not what I'm talking about. Let's say a beloved Youtuber, loved Nah Nah Tanning Dolan so much he made a slogan for it. Let's say this slogan was oh, Happy Controller Males.

Now, in the unfortunate situation where this beloved Youtuber has done the unthinkable and taken their own life. A non profit decides to make a sleeve for Knobbly Ted Talk Dogs' Happy Controllers with the Youtuber's
famous slogan "Happy Controller Males" printed on it, with all proceeds going to mental health awareness charities. What do you think Nore Tech Dips did in response?

A. Promoted the product for the good of Mental Health Awareness and the unfortunate passing of a Beloved Youtuber.

B. Created a competing Happy Controller which had similar goals of Mental Health Awareness to reach a wider audience.

C. Listed the Youtuber in their up coming game as an honorable mention and reminding everyone of Mental Health Awareness.

D. Nothing
E. Nuke the listing for Happy Controller Males via a Cease and Desist letter.
If you picked A B or C you're WRONG.
If you answered D. you're still loving WRONG!

The correct answer is the invisible E.

They loving sent a Cease and Desist, to a non profit raising awareness in memorial of a hardcore fan who committed Self Delete, because the sleeves said "Happy Controller" on it.

This, right here is why I'm not outright saying Nora Tendrils Duh.

Nani The Duck loving might decide to send me a Cease and Desist, Likely? I have no clue. But a few years ago had you asked me if the above events would have ever happened... I'd have said
"maybe in a parody video". But forget me we live in The Onion now.

Pandemic? More like Bandemic.

What's that? You want to host a Melee Tournament? Well, looks like we've got a WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC. Guess we'll have to host it onl- and it's been C&D'd.

Thanks, but No Thanks Tho. You absolute loving pieces of stuff. As far as I'm concerned, they are PRO-VIRUS after this one. I don't care how much you hate Melee.
The only other way they could have this tournament is in person, risking giving each-other gaseous viral death.

forget you Night Tight Dry.

Waiting for the new Creatures Perpendicular? Have it then...

And then stop updating it loving less than 6 months after release. Check out Stardew Valley, and forget NO TIE THO for the empty promises.
Stardew Valley has had consistent quality updates ever since it's release about 5 years ago. And when it launched it had more than enough content to enjoy it until the next update.

Creatures Perpendicular? Nah, forget you, it doesn't even have as much content as the last game Fresh Foliage. Which came out in 2013.

But to be fair, I guess it must be because it didn't sell very wel- Oh.
Oh look at that.. it's the 2nd best selling game on the Noble Tock Dock Swap, behind Michael Buggy (4*6/3).

It sold 32.63 Million copies. But eh, lets move all our devs from this clearly failed game over too our number 9 best seller's sequel. Squat Pray Leap Ahhhh Touchdown Tunes 3.

Michael's Anniversary.

Here have some stuffty ports, they're $40. Hyper Michael Executes Order 66 is the stuffty japanese re-release which is bad for speedrunning. Hyper Michael Not Overcast seems to have stolen the dolphin emulator, but atleast Hyper Michael Fakes the Moon Landing was pretty good. Shame we didn't get the sequel.

Oh and have a crappy nostalgia toy clone and don't forget. Michael is going to be put in the Guillotine the following March. (Which has already passed now.)

Great loving anniversary. It's right up there with Sonic's 10th anniversary, and Star War's 20th anniversary. Bravo.

A New Console? PFFFFFFFFFFT BWAHAHA

forget you it's just an oled revision, but now the stand doesn't suck, lmao.

Thanks for coming to my Null Ted Does talk.

This really isn't a proper thread as much as an amgery rant, but whatever.

forget this company, I'm moving completely to PC. And just for good measure, forget Activision too.

chicken tenders are pretty good ngl

I have to disagree. I actually love Nintendo. Only for their mistakes.
Leave a security hole? Great! Now I can hack it to hell and back and keep in my game budget.
Have backwards compatibility in most of their consoles? Great, now I can natively play certain games with hacks!
This is coming from someone who can play half life 2 and portal natively on their switch. NATIVELY. ON THE GO.
If so many people didn’t have resentment for Nintendo, half these hacks would not have been made. Nintendo NEEDS to over promise and under deliver, so the modders and hackers can under promise and over deliver.
Why?
A community driven console is always more user friendly than a corporate driven one. And unknowingly the big n has given us multiple open source, community driven Consoles, again, and again.
It is a new age. I could not be happier.
For me it started with the 3ds. Hacking it was more than a joy. Than onto the wii, so. Many. Possibilities. Then the switch, arguably the hardest to get into, but it was more possible. Now anything was possible. The raw power of the machine between my hands was incredible. There was little I couldn’t run, with the right modifications.
To be fair, even though I’m not banned in the switch, it never really mattered to me. IMO Nintendo online sucks anyway, with all of the features being close to worthless to myself. I can still play LAN with my other switch. And if I am really itching for long distance multiplayer, the modding community provides, with privately hosted servers for this purpose.
 We as humans need to constantly improve, and the big n had underdelivered enough for us to want to.
But for the rest of you people that buy console games and can’t run Android on your switch, good luck. It’s hell out there, but you will get there eventually.

reading this was like the perfect experience of what a stroke is

reading this was like the perfect experience of what a stroke is
On mobile without autocorrect venting while half asleep, i might as well be having a stroke.

I have to disagree. I actually love Nintendo. Only for their mistakes.
Leave a security hole? Great! Now I can hack it to hell and back and keep in my game budget.
Have backwards compatibility in most of their consoles? Great, now I can natively play certain games with hacks!
This is coming from someone who can play half life 2 and portal natively on their switch. NATIVELY. ON THE GO.
If so many people didn’t have resentment for Nintendo, half these hacks would not have been made. Nintendo NEEDS to over promise and under deliver, so the modders and hackers can under promise and over deliver.
Why?
A community driven console is always more user friendly than a corporate driven one. And unknowingly the big n has given us multiple open source, community driven Consoles, again, and again.
It is a new age. I could not be happier.
For me it started with the 3ds. Hacking it was more than a joy. Than onto the wii, so. Many. Possibilities. Then the switch, arguably the hardest to get into, but it was more possible. Now anything was possible. The raw power of the machine between my hands was incredible. There was little I couldn’t run, with the right modifications.
To be fair, even though I’m not banned in the switch, it never really mattered to me. IMO Nintendo online sucks anyway, with all of the features being close to worthless to myself. I can still play LAN with my other switch. And if I am really itching for long distance multiplayer, the modding community provides, with privately hosted servers for this purpose.
 We as humans need to constantly improve, and the big n had underdelivered enough for us to want to.
But for the rest of you people that buy console games and can’t run Android on your switch, good luck. It’s hell out there, but you will get there eventually.

A community driven console?

Steam Deck. It even runs linux.

Although this post is pretty funny lmao. But yeah.

Communities keep games alive. And hardware too.

A community driven console?

Steam Deck. It even runs linux.

Although this post is pretty funny lmao. But yeah.

Communities keep games alive. And hardware too.
regarding community driven, I am referring to a hacked devices. comparing them to stock devices is not possible.

steam deck hasnt shipped yet.
we will see how community driven it is but steam as a whole right now does a semi good job.
im talking about what we have.
i am very much enjoying my hacked switch, but I was hoping to clarify that the 3ds/2ds line and wii  are also extremely hackable now.

regarding community driven, I am referring to a hacked devices. comparing them to stock devices is not possible.

steam deck hasnt shipped yet.
we will see how community driven it is but steam as a whole right now does a semi good job.
im talking about what we have.
i am very much enjoying my hacked switch, but I was hoping to clarify that the 3ds/2ds line and wii  are also extremely hackable now.

Oh yeah. The Knock Tables Dodo hacking community is far more reliable and fan oriented than the company themself.

The Knock Tables Dodo hacking community
Knock tables dodo is a stupid thing to say. Especially regarding some of this people that got it to work. It required a lot of hard work from magnificent minds to make the software to jailbreak these devices. And yes, they are much more reliable. Anyone can contribute, from anywhere.

It brings a sense of community that cannot be replicated IMO.
Steam’s workshop I suppose does a similar thing.

Knock tables dodo is a stupid thing to say. Especially regarding some of this people that got it to work. It required a lot of hard work from magnificent minds to make the software to jailbreak these devices. And yes, they are much more reliable. Anyone can contribute, from anywhere.

It brings a sense of community that cannot be replicated IMO.
Steam’s workshop I suppose does a similar thing.

If I say their name, they will come down upon and smite me with a C&D. Just you wait.

If I say their name, they will come down upon and smite me with a C&D. Just you wait.
Oh. . . I didnt know you were referring to nintendo, I thought you were referring to the hacking community as disorganized. Forgive my assumptions.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 03:49:35 PM by soldier101@ »

nintendo isnt looking at this tiny forum to send cease and desist letters lmao

nintendo isnt looking at this tiny forum to send cease and desist letters lmao
Yeah exactly, I thought he was just trying to be funny. Literally no one at Nintendo knows about this thread on an obscure lego forum, or would even care if they did.

Literally no one at Nintendo knows about this thread on an obscure lego forum
They are watching. Be wary.