Why are we forced to get the \/@x?

Author Topic: Why are we forced to get the \/@x?  (Read 5893 times)

20 years ago the FDA approved a drug that made pregnant mothers give birth to babies without any loving limbs

Refute every single one of these posts individually with peer reviewed scientific academic articles (P VALUE ≤ 0.0001) or I will continue to ruthlessly murder immunocompromised people without mercy in stone cold blood by merely existing
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 02:51:43 AM by Crook »

First, it wasn't free. Ever heard of taxes?

Second. The only reason they have to give people random bullstuff is because of people like you.
"No vaccine, nuh uh"
"If you be good and get the vaccine, you can have a happy meal after"
"OKAY!!"
Flu didnt kill 600k people in the us in under a year, covid did.

china only has 5k covid deaths

Yeah, and China also told us there was no corona virus.
[null]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/820420445064790027/879944037870764042/image0.jpg[/null]

Refute every single one of these posts individually with peer reviewed scientific academic articles (P VALUE ≤ 0.0001) or I will continue to ruthlessly murder immunocompromised people without mercy in stone cold blood by merely existing
Then you're on the side of the virus.

china also says that nothing happened at Tiananmen Square and that Taiwan isn't an independent country. the chinese government is not a reliable source for facts

people claim that enough people getting vaccinated will stamp out the virus but Gibraltar got 100% vaccinated and seemed to get a lot more cases afterwards. https://www.europereloaded.com/gibraltar-100-vaccinated-corona-incidence-is-going-through-the-roof/

Oh you're getting the vaccine? Hell yeah man for sure for sure... so like if you don't mind me asking like are you a big vaccine guy or like, you're just kinda hopping on the bandwagon or what? What's your favorite vax? ...The flu shot? Oh no... no no no no noooo... I was afraid you'd say that. You know the flu shots like literally the most popular vaccine right? And you call yourself a vax guy? Oh my god... no offense, you're kinda a poser. Like you're kinda a poser bitch. I actually went to high-school with Johnson and Johnson... I loving love those guys. I remember when they dropped Tylenol that was uh... that was their first big hit. I would take a bullet for Johnson and Johnson like I would literally take a loving bullet for Johnson and Johnson. No but actually Johnson and Johnson would loving hate you. No offense dude but like people like you loving PISS me OFF... I've been a vaccine guy my entire life. HPV, pneumonia, chicken pox, shingles, flu shot, covid vaccine, you name it I literally have all of them. I literally love vaccines. You can get the covid vaccine but just know like you don't deserve that stuff at all you're a fake fan.
oh no... he's been forcevaxxed......

20 years ago the FDA approved a drug that made pregnant mothers give birth to babies without any loving limbs
so you're in favor of regulation

It’s crazy. Nurses and healthcare workers were being overworked, 80 hours a week last year. Now hospitals are demanding vaccinated staff and now they’re quitting….

people claim that enough people getting vaccinated will stamp out the virus but Gibraltar got 100% vaccinated and seemed to get a lot more cases afterwards. https://www.europereloaded.com/gibraltar-100-vaccinated-corona-incidence-is-going-through-the-roof/
you still have to wear a mask and avoid gathering. the vaccine reduces chance of virus spread but doesn't completely prevent it.
people deciding it's OK to party because they're vaccinated are what causes the infections to rise.

Then you're on the side of the virus.

Considering that you're defending every little thing that the system which created the virus says to do, ironically you're actually "on the side of the virus"

In hindsight and somewhat unrelated (but certainly not entirely) look how well they've divided us.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 06:30:20 AM by Mardalf »

Considering that you're defending every little thing that the system which created the virus says to do, ironically you're actually "on the side of the virus"

In hindsight and somewhat unrelated (but certainly not entirely) look how well they've divided us.

Please define the system that created the virus and how the system created the virus. This is the vaguest loving statement.

Yes. Stop forcing me to go outside and breath in your viral death.

"Forcing you to go outside"? you're trying to be funny right? Because
You don't have to go outside. Nearly every system and modern infrastructure moved online for covid.

"Forcing you to go outside"? you're trying to be funny right? Because

I should not be made to stay inside, because you refused to do the right thing.

I should not be punished because I'm following the rules, and you wish to break them.