Why are we forced to get the \/@x?

Author Topic: Why are we forced to get the \/@x?  (Read 5890 times)

dont get vaxxed if you dont want to

but dont be surprised you'll be called a tard for not taking a needle in the arm

dont get vaxxed if you dont want to

but dont be surprised you'll be called a tard for not taking a needle in the arm

The consequences will be much harsher than that if they don't step up and do the right thing now.

The consequences will be much harsher than that if they don't step up and do the right thing now.

you cant force anybody to take the jab and complaining about it doesnt resolve it either

welcome to life, it has consequences and those who dont care.

and before you say, yes i know the consequences are stuff and it sucks that there are handicapped conspiracy freaks who dont want the jabs, but you or me have literally zero power to stop them from their beliefs

you cant force anybody to take the jab and complaining about it doesnt resolve it either

welcome to life, it has consequences and those who dont care.

and before you say, yes i know the consequences are stuff and it sucks that there are handicapped conspiracy freaks who dont want the jabs, but you or me have literally zero power to stop them from their beliefs

Not yet. But when it is no longer legal to be an antivaxxer. Every one of these facebook boomers will be in jail.

I should not be made to stay inside, because you refused to do the right thing.

I should not be punished because I'm following the rules, and you wish to break them.

ditto
Nevermind, good one I actually thought you were being serious, you got me.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 05:07:17 PM by Mardalf »

Not yet. But when it is no longer legal to be an antivaxxer. Every one of these facebook boomers will be in jail.

You're completely unaware of how off your rocker you are, aren't you?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 05:08:29 PM by Mardalf »

you know what, ratio
What?
You're completely unaware of how off your rocker you are, aren't you?

If im crazy for saying these quarantine breakers should be put in jail, then i have no need of sanity.

there are 3 types of people