Author Topic: [spoiler thread] deltarune chapeter 2  (Read 1162 times)

beat spamton neo first try, but used all my items and nearly died doing so
he was pretty interesting with his talk of freedom and heaven. and how that affects kris. makes me want to theorize

great chapter, queen is hilarious, berdley is hilariously obnoxious
hope it'll be faster though, hard to wait 3 more years for another

just watched a playthrough of the snowgrave path, and jesus h christ that is actually significantly more disturbing than the genocide path in undertale.

just played it. geez
i think toby thought that the only thing more disturbing than massacring enemies is forcing an innocent to massacre for you, as her mind warps
it certainly worked. holy hell

beautiful sequel to a beautiful game

don't mind the eggshusband

oh stuff

susie's going to go straight for the drama section
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 08:58:54 PM by Mr Queeba »

just watched a playthrough of the snowgrave path, and jesus h christ that is actually significantly more disturbing than the genocide path in undertale.
i've been meaning to watch a playthrough of the snowgrave path bc i've been reading a lot about it and the fandom makes so much good art abt it (when they aren't focused on turning spamton into loveyman) but i haven't gotten around to it yet. very disturbing and intriguing turn that makes me wonder how future chapters will build on it though

beat spamton neo first try, but used all my items and nearly died doing so
he was pretty interesting with his talk of freedom and heaven. and how that affects kris. makes me want to theorize
the "heaven are you watching" line or whatever it was gave me chills the first time i watched a playthough (watching jerma985 play it, which has given me the deltarune brainworms hardcore). the whole scene with spamton neo in general. it's so good