Old School RuneScape - forget bitches, instead make millions

Poll

If a guild is made what should it be named?

Blockland
3 (25%)
Blockheads
6 (50%)
Blockhead
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Old School RuneScape - forget bitches, instead make millions  (Read 5278 times)

If you need any help feel free to ask questions here or message me directly @2zoo.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 12:47:54 AM by Soukuw »

used to. I honestly just can't grind on runescape it just requires you to no-life it so i quit last year.

used to. I honestly just can't grind on runescape it just requires you to no-life it so i quit last year.
Meta game. I play runescape when I watch netflix.

Slayer task with a cannon and ranged/Melee and prayer potions
Fishing
Wood cutting teaks/yews/magic trees
Mining at the motherlode mine/Fallen stars
Nightmare zone is insanely AFK and boosts all of your combat stats
Farm runs take a very short period of time with the correct warps
Marketing

Yes it's fairly repetitive but if you're doing other things at the same time it's kinda like a fidget spinner or something. I sometimes play runescape and other games at the same time.

i started an ironman character a few months ago, was pretty interesting learning how to play the game without the GE. but holy stuff everything takes so long to do and i refuse to pay for the membership. forget runecrafting in particular
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 06:55:54 PM by Awesomebread² »

i started an ironman character a few months ago, was pretty interesting learning how to play the game without the GE. but holy stuff everything takes so long to do and i refuse to pay for the membership. forget runecrafting in particular
Runecrafting isn't very fun. It's for sure grindy and I hope they come out with more ways to train it. It's easier on members with the ourania alter. You also only need to get to 55 to complete all of the quests.

I'm holding out hope for a very rare item that gets me members for life.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 10:25:47 PM by Soukuw »

Yes, add me

i refuse to pay for the membership
Just buy a bond once, it's easy to sustain with any level of engagement.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 07:52:38 AM by TheArmyGuy »

I'm just hitting the point where I'm not able to spend my money faster than I can earn it. Bird house runs have helped a lot along with miscellania.

Edit: Got my hunter to 60 and seriously birdhouses alone are profitable to start leveling other skills. Fletching used to be far too expensive and now I'd much rather buy the headless arrows than to make them myself. Herblore is a bitch though.

Protip for people just starting out with memebers, herbs are incredibly lucrative. They sell faster and at a higher price in their unfinished potion forms. Mix the herb with a potion prior to selling on the GE and you'll have the upper hand when it comes to pricing.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 11:15:52 PM by Soukuw »

the halloween event was funny

I believe the mobile version will offer you 15 days free premium.

I haven't tried it myself but speculating on how to make enough money for a bond in one month. (You will have to pay for one month of membership IMO)

As a member, LMS makes insane money, F2P doesn't have rewards. LMS has no requirements which means you can be making 1m an hour the second you start your account but only if you're very good.
LMS is VERY hard. Everyone gets the same gear and stats and the players that play are very skilled at the game. It took me 2-4 hours to make 900k.

Herb runs are very profitable, farming is a fairly cheap skill to train as well. Herb runs have a lot of requirements though. You can start farming herbs fairly quickly but to be able to utilize all the patches takes a long time. I make like 150k a full run which takes me like 5-15 minutes.

Bird house runs Are slower money than herb runs but faster and easier. They can be completed every 50 minutes and bird nests sell for 3k each, you'll usually get a couple. You'll normally net 10k each run but sometimes you'll get rare seeds that can be worth 50k-200k. I've had runs make 200k-300k. I recommend bringing a mortar a pestle to crush the nests and just banking a bunch of them before selling them all.

Managing Miscellania is probably the most passive form of income in the game. It might not help you on your first month but doing all the quests relating to Miscellania is really important and will give you a steady stream of items you can sell for profit.

Slayer apparently makes money but I put more money into it than I get out usually. It also has a lot of requirements to do it effectively, I'd steer clear of it unless you have extra money. Pretty much all combat is pretty weak on the money making. Only work with combat if you have a particular goal in mind. If you unlock fossil island for bird house runs you can kill Ammonite Crabs to train combat for free. It's very very idle.

If anyone is interested in making a guild with me let me know, we could help each other out with making money.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 07:31:52 AM by Soukuw »

I believe you are missing the point of he doesn't have access to the GE as an ironman, so any means of profiting has to be to a shop.
He could make another account to make the money for bonds though, but unsure how it'd be trading it to his ironman. Could get someone to buy it for him then trade it to his ironman.

I believe you are missing the point of he doesn't have access to the GE as an ironman, so any means of profiting has to be to a shop.
He could make another account to make the money for bonds though, but unsure how it'd be trading it to his ironman. Could get someone to buy it for him then trade it to his ironman.
This is the way. You really gotta get one strong account to fund others.

I love osrs, I mostly do quests and train skills

tryina get my fishing up to do Tempoross but shrimp and anchovies are kinda slow doe

tryina get my fishing up to do Tempoross but shrimp and anchovies are kinda slow doe
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Pay-to-play_Fishing_training

The wiki has a guide on how to level the fastest for each skill