Whamageddon 2021 (game end)

Author Topic: Whamageddon 2021 (game end)  (Read 5615 times)

-snop-
also are we just going to ignore the fact that motherloving niven accidentally posted in here

I was thinking I hadn't seen Niven post in forever.

Edit: omg I was right, it's been like 3 years!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 07:30:57 AM by Black and White »

I was thinking I hadn't seen Niven post in forever.

Edit: omg I was right, it's been like 3 years!
I seem to poke my head around these parts of town every now and then

im mostly on knockout now and some discord channels
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 12:11:49 PM by Niven »

I'm hopeful, I pray that I win :(

lost to a voice chat on day 1 i made a rookie mistake
pvp engaged

inherently not theft + where's a source for "half" + if anyone loses a meaningful amount of income from adblocking it's google not individual youtubers + die tankie
tankie :panda:

i apologize for replying and wasting your important time godforbid it would be a shame if your important time was stretched by 5-15 seconds

i apologize for replying and wasting your important time godforbid it would be a shame if your important time was stretched by 5-15 seconds
please talk about stretching more 🥴

adblocking is anticapitalist behavior, you are a fake revolutionary and a collaborator. when you die the physical manifestation of your sin will drag you into hell by your ankles

adblocking is anticapitalist behavior, you are a fake revolutionary and a collaborator. when you die the physical manifestation of your sin will drag you into hell by your ankles
lmao

i actually have 2 adblockers on at the same time, so in theory i am stealing twice the revenue from content creators

This actually made me spit-up soda onto my monitor, thank you for the laugh.

i actually have 2 adblockers on at the same time, so in theory i am stealing twice the revenue from content creators
praxis

I am literal bourgeois I am unsure what leads you to believe I am a marxist by any stone