Biggest Regrets?

Author Topic: Biggest Regrets?  (Read 12006 times)

Making this my forum username
this, and hosting servers back in 2012. my servers were so loving bad that somebody actually made a loving topic on it in drama. (spreadsplague made it iirc, it was called dangerzone is an idiot and hosts a stuffty server.)

A really loving handicapped thing I did back then was when there were servers that gave perks for donating money like a vip thing and when one of the server admins told me how to get it (I think it was from a jailbreak server or somethin) and it costed 10$ to get it I typed in the chat "$$$$$$$$$$".

i wish i wasnt young and handicapped when blockland was at its peak but thats out of my control

I wish I stayed away from the forums more, and just interacted in game more.
Wish I had learned to how contribute community wise more, but I never bothered to learn how to mod or get into a project to host a cool public server, and with how Brickadia modding is looking I probably won't mod for that game either.

this, and hosting servers back in 2012. my servers were so loving bad that somebody actually made a loving topic on it in drama.
This happened to me in like 2017. Haters gonna hate, im sure your server was fine. Better then than now.

I wish I stayed away from the forums more, and just interacted in game more.
Wish I had learned to how contribute community wise more, but I never bothered to learn how to mod or get into a project to host a cool public server, and with how Brickadia modding is looking I probably won't mod for that game either.
You cant mod Brickadia.
Blockland is pretty fun to mod. If there was ever a time when blockland needed more modders, its now.

i wish i wasnt young and handicapped when blockland was at its peak but thats out of my control
this

A really loving handicapped thing I did back then was when there were servers that gave perks for donating money like a vip thing and when one of the server admins told me how to get it (I think it was from a jailbreak server or somethin) and it costed 10$ to get it I typed in the chat "$$$$$$$$$$".

You technically gave the admin ten dollars. Legally speaking if they did not give you VIP they will shrink into a corn cob

Not contributing anything to this game in the 15 or so years I've been here

« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 11:53:48 AM by Crook »

spending more time on here being incredibly handicapped instead of playing the actual game

My biggest regret is not playing more in 2017-2019. I got a VR headset which sapped my interest and time, and I didn't realize that the population would be so low these days. Plus I wish I took more screenshots and videos.

vr kinda stale in 2017 for me. . . but glad you had fun/

vr kinda stale in 2017 for me. . . but glad you had fun/

I got it for my racing sim rig originally but then Pavlov vr happened. Rec room too, though that one turned to dogstuff in mid-2018.