worries and thoughts

Author Topic: worries and thoughts  (Read 6205 times)

plad im gonna put nicotine patches on your body while you sleep so that you wake up with the biggest stuff known to man in your bed
I am currently stuffmaxxing

I've switched what engine I plan on doing for my first game from AGS to Unity 2D, and am quite nervous about learning C# on my own and Python in my college classes at the same time. Worried I'll get overwhelmed

I keep randomly feeling desperate for interaction, I spend most of my life alone. I'm sure it reflect on how I post here.

this is my first post here in multiple years, I came here slightly intoxicated after getting tired of seeing the same stuff on facebook. I just have this feeling that everything is progressing so slowly in my life, but the time is going so fast, the first ten years of life moved so slow to me, but the last 5 have gone by like a blink, its already 2022 and i still live at home, i still make so much less money than id like too, but the time keeps going, and i realize just how long ago it was i was in high school. I miss this community a lot, and the fact that its nearly dead saddens me greatly

no one looks at my art man forget

no one looks at my art man forget
Have you tried sharing it around everywhere you can whilst advertising your work? I used to post my old Gmod stuff and Valve related drawings in groups on DeviantArt and they still get some attention to this very day

potentially getting kicked out of university for having poor grades
crCIA averted holy stuff

Have you tried sharing it around everywhere you can whilst advertising your work? I used to post my old Gmod stuff and Valve related drawings in groups on DeviantArt and they still get some attention to this very day
i dont rlly know where  besides furaffinity. i also tend to post fanart of a character to their subreddits for best results. but if i post something on twitter, no one sees it

Generally worried about the world, my dads declining health and parents declining finances, and whether or not I'll make it in the end. Thankfully I got a great job last year so that's lookin up for me at least.

Hang in there everyone else, we all have to crawl through a river of stuff to come out clean on the other side

Something that just bothered me a lot:

Pretty sure if you respond to people in the comments on a Facebook ad/suggested group it keeps showing you things just like that comment.

So if someone pisses you off and you respond to that comment your feed now will have more comments that piss you off.

Something that just bothered me a lot:
Pretty sure if you respond to people in the comments on a Facebook ad/suggested group it keeps showing you things just like that comment.
So if someone pisses you off and you respond to that comment your feed now will have more comments that piss you off.
yes. this is how social media farms engagement. tumblr is the only remaining large social media site that doesn't do this, because they have little to no algorithmic suggestions and what they do have is based on likes, which you do not typically bestow upon content that makes you mad

I'm in a stuff mental state right now and have nowhere else to vent, so...dump warning:

I feel like I'm stuck in the past, but at the same time, I can't come to terms with how lonely and sad my childhood was. I keep trying to play games I played as a child and eating food/drinks that reminds me of those times, just trying to recapture the fun I used to be able to have as a child. The last time i was really deep into enjoying something was back when I was buzzing myself on DXM, which, I don't want to do again because I don't want to depend on drugs for happiness. I used to wonder what was behind certain doors in video games, simple websites still amused me, I wasn't nearly as mentally/emotionally fragile, I could think so much more clearly, I could still feel really happy, and life just seemed better in general. Yet, at the same time, my childhood was kinda crap. Teachers and my dad were constantly pissed off at me for one reason or another. I still get nightmares about people being pissed off at me for things I don't even understand I did wrong. Even throughout high school, I didn't really have much in the way of genuine friends. I was kind of an annoying, immature kid (which was probably undiagnosed ADHD, looking back on it), so pretty much no one wanted to hang out with me. To this day, outside of a 4th grade sleepover (that I got punched in 7th grade for ruining), I never really got to experience hanging out with people. Not even at recess as a kid. In high school, it was probably partly because I lacked a phone and social media presence, but still.

Even in spite of this, I keep trying to relive the past. I think maybe I'm just trying to compensate for my crap childhood, maybe? Just trying to find happiness in a world that gets increasingly stuffty and depressing by the day? Maybe I just can't accept that I'm stuck with a stuff childhood forever so I'm just trying to experience one I never had?

I dunno man, I feel loving weird and pathetic. This isn't healthy, but I can't afford therapy. Especially when it's been 7 months with nobody hiring me straight out of college.

This one used to be the case for me, but I basically just came to terms with that I'm going to be that weird uncle who never got married and has thousands of dollars worth of nerdy stuff at his house, because I don't have kids as a drain on my finances. I have a lot of issues, both mentally and physically, that would basically make me a burden on anyone I decided to get involved with, and that it's probably better for everyone if I stay single. For those thinking that I'm isolating myself, I'm not, I have a friend group that I love and care for very much, and they care about me in return, it just seems like romantic love isn't for me.
My main worry now is being a failure, and not being good enough, but I think everyone deals with that feeling in one fashion or another.
big mood, i havent had a solid relationship ever since my long term one ended after loving me up so badly that i had to get therapy <3
i appreciate the both of you. <3

what am i gonna eat at 12:36 am

Sometimes I get worried about the lack of attention towards original and creative ideas. The way that things are going media-wise and marketing-wise seem to cater towards clean cut content that fits a standard template of what corporate America considers "good." Take for instance the over-saturation of corporate memphis and minimalism.

I miss the earlier days of the Internet where things were a bit clunkier, but you can tell that content was generated by users from the grassroots and originality was really kicking up across the board. Sometimes I worry about us never being able to return to such a golden age of original ideas and creativity.