Author Topic: Weapon_AEBase  (Read 6896 times)

weapon_aebase_gcatsspecialwea pons.zip does not show on the add on list

nvm worked after i deleted static maps and bl glass
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 12:54:41 PM by MunkeyCheez »

This is definitely one of the best weapon packs yet. I love the incorporation of static shape projectiles. I also find the customizability insane. I love how you can adjust the HUD style so that you can easily combine it with other weapon packs, and I love how you can switch the projectile types. I would probably place this somewhere in the top 5 best weapon packs ever made.

long overdue update

* fixed damaging players in vehicles
* fixed guns missing firing sounds
* fixed all gun descriptions
* reanimated g3
+ added icons for all previous guns
+ added tt-33, luger, tec-9, uzi and l85a2

[base] | [b&e]

edit: i forgot github downloads are weird
click the green "Code" button to access download options and select download zip
the actual addon will be nested inside the zip, so extract it before dropping into your addons folder
you might also want to rename the folder to remove the "-main"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 11:33:43 AM by adel »

i was shooting around on map_gsfparadise and i noticed that 5x56 and above can go through interiors or static objects is that a feature

i was shooting around on map_gsfparadise and i noticed that 5x56 and above can go through interiors or static objects is that a feature
iirc ye, cuz wall-banging people is funny

Download the latest version of AEBase and see if the problem persists.

this is a handicapped question but how do you actually download stuff from github and why does it have to be a monumental pain in the ass for those who are behind with technology I JUST WANT THE loving ADDON not the code. :(

this is a handicapped question but how do you actually download stuff from github and why does it have to be a monumental pain in the ass for those who are behind with technology I JUST WANT THE loving ADDON not the code. :(
Have you ever zipped or unzipped a blockland addon?

aebaad wants to know if you got a discord so he can send you files directly
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 04:49:45 PM by RockyDoctor65 »

Usually like this

...however, for Blockland add-ons, that also screws with the name of the ZIP by adding "-main" to it, and then you have a similarly named folder inside of that ZIP file that's normally NOT supposed to be there, so it's just all sorts of scuffed

So really, i don't see the point in hosting a Blockland add-on on GitHub...

So really, i don't see the point in hosting a Blockland add-on on GitHub...
So the developer can make changes easily. If your a user that has lasted this long in the community you should know or be willing to learn the very basics of addon structure.

This kinda thing was more common with big Garry's Mod addons years ago where people used to use SVN repositories, but i've almost never seen GitHub used as a means for hosting and updating an add-on, even with other add-ons that were big packs of stuff

ah yeah, i figured that one out and i was probably frustrated with why it wasn't working anyway. yeah why host to github? why not drive or mediafire?

also the add on you sent doesn't work check your dm's for my console logs x x