[BRICKADIA NEWS] Port, fiance of Evar, proven to like kids

Author Topic: [BRICKADIA NEWS] Port, fiance of Evar, proven to like kids  (Read 35277 times)

Wowe nobodies out of thin air. Half the posters in this topic were registered well after all of the screenshots and also have only posted a couple times in the last few years.

while i do like br, and i dislike the same users always behind these brickadia dramas, i agree that these sorts of people being on the dev team is not good at all, this stuff needs to stop getting a pass in hopes no one will notice, needs to be a flat out no from the get-go, hoping this'll be the last of this sort of deal from the dev team :(

trolling or just stupid
ironicconsidering your attractions to animals

while i do like br, and i dislike the same users always behind these brickadia dramas, i agree that these sorts of people being on the dev team is not good at all, this stuff needs to stop getting a pass in hopes no one will notice, needs to be a flat out no from the get-go, hoping this'll be the last of this sort of deal from the dev team :(
it will just keep happening because the weird alphabet gender people are always going to defend their own (as evidenced in this thread), and the pipeline of shy nerdy guy to transmission child enthusiast pipeline is a force so strong that any new members they get on their dev team will have quite a sizable chance of having child-sized skeletons in their closet

it will just keep happening because the weird alphabet gender people are always going to defend their own (as evidenced in this thread),  and the pipeline of shy nerdy guy to transmission child enthusiast pipeline is a force so strong that any new members they get on their dev team will have quite a sizable chance of having child-sized skeletons in their closet
tell me more

i'm not inclined to really believe this addendum, especially when posted by a weird sensible basement dweller. not to mention screenshot can easily be faked. but you do you fam, posting weird stuff on a dead and decaying lego forum lool.

i'm not inclined to really believe this addendum, especially when posted by a weird sensible basement dweller. not to mention screenshot can easily be faked. but you do you fam, posting weird stuff on a dead and decaying lego forum lool.
replies on dead and decaying lego forum lool. go wipe your hard drive kid, the feds are on the way

if you believe this game is a dead and decaying game, why are you bothered about giving a response to it?

there are sources (post links & archive links) for every exhibit in the doc, the screenshots are undeniably real

creep shills stay losing

Okay, I pull up, hop out at the after party
You and all your friends, yeah, they love to get naughty
Sippin' on that Henn', I know you love that Bacardi (Sonny Digital)
1942, I take you back in that 'Rari' Okay, I pull up

With the doubts of monstercats true age and even GENDER. I'm very worried port was groomed by them. Yet another into the pipeline of shy nerdy guy to transmission child enthusiast pipeline.

i saw port at the supermarket the other day. when she was done paying she left her shopping cart in front of the door, blocking an elderly couple from leaving. scum like her cannot be allowed to live

hey 'oldhead', i'm 95% sure mordius is eepos

which says they're 30. assuming this individual is who i am assuming is correct, port was groomed

i could be wrong. i do associate that pfp with eepos