[BRICKADIA NEWS] Port, fiance of Evar, proven to like kids

Author Topic: [BRICKADIA NEWS] Port, fiance of Evar, proven to like kids  (Read 35279 times)

Aren't they emily now on the brickadia server? Pretty sure they're still on the dev team.

BDSM (The entire thing, subcategories included)
PVC/Rubber (occasionally a BDSM subcategory)
Bondage (occasionally a BDSM subcategory)
Feet
fur
Breathplay (occasionally a BDSM subcategory)
Teeth and Bitemarks/Biting
Futanari (hermaphrodites)
Socks/Long Stockings
Scanty Shorts
PantyHose
Panties
Red Heads
Pissing - only partially
Asian
Tentacles
Nurses (preferably the attractive ones)
Small breasts
Large breasts
Hair
Hands
Loli
Hebephile (a preference of the young that range from 11-14)
Siscon (a strong loveual attachment to your sister)
Inflation - only partially
Leather (Can sometimes fall under PVC and Rubber)
Vanilla
Other
Agalmatophilia (Statues, mannequins and immobility)
Yoga Pants
Legs
Shota
People who just had the snot beaten out of them (A TeslaCoil personal favorite!)
Underwear
Underwater (love underwater? sounds interesting)
Incest
All of it
Short skirts
Wet clothing on the body
Transformations
arm/leg warmers
Blushing
entomophilia - only partially
Crossdressing
Voices
Latina
Caucasian
Black
Spiders - only partially
Knife Play
No pants
Caught
Butt/Ass/Hindquarters/RearEnd
Eyes
Face
Tomboys
Cuddling
Paws
Frontrox

I'm a special interest? Neat

what the forget happened here

i never really took chrisbot6 as the kind of guy to suddenly just apparently transition into a female or whatever from what ive heard
take what im saying with a grain of salt im just stating things from memory

this person is awesome! QA and a modeller? i wonder what else they do?

pride omori? interesting choice. i wonder what's on their twitter account.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/949696089966125086/982507501578747954/SPOILER_unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/949696089966125086/982509674555408384/SPOILER_unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648633617232166937/982513668308746240/unknown.png
oh... uhh... errrr...
maybe it isn't that bad? let me look up their ages...

whoops!

just to be clear, there's no solid evidence that they're a child enthusiast, but if anyone in brickadia were to have been hurt by them or know someone hurt by them it'd be a good time to reveal it since they're QA there

just to be clear, there's no solid evidence that they're a child enthusiast, but if anyone in brickadia were to have been hurt by them or know someone hurt by them it'd be a good time to reveal it since they're QA there
That user is underaged, I don't know of any harassed or assaulted by them

got immediately banned from the brickadia discord for pointing out a user in QA there is a shotacon. sorta weird.

That user is underaged

I don't know of any harassed or assaulted by them
i was considering keeping this to myself since there was the potential that they're an 'innocent' shotacon, but i reasoned that it'd be worth letting people know since it's already public information and anyone they've potentially hurt could come out if they have done so. there have been several shotacons in the past in the dev team, two of them being directly harmful

When I had talked to them they said they were underaged, the amount of shotacons and weirdos on QA is staggeringly higher than it should be

>> https://ppl.moe/u/dessert

DISCLAIMER: If a piece of content/art that I reposted/retweeted or liked makes you uncomfortable in anyway or has harmful implications, please let me know through Twitter DMs or another social media that I use. I will retract the interactions immediately. Sometimes, things may slip into the cracks due to my mindless consuming and it is my responsibility to make everyone comfortable regardless if I'm the one making content or not. I do not support proship/NSFW, and I am not a child enthusiast. I apologise in advance if one of my retweets or likes implied that. Stay respectful and have a nice day, thank you very much for being patient and calm with me. A little bit goes a long way ❤️
idrk how you like and retweet quite a few omori ship content tweets without thinkin but okay i guess. some of the more recent problematic content has been removed so it seems they're trying to make an effort.

im on the throne of agony, conscience is naggin' me

What is he saying where he feels people would need to tell him to stop or expose him O_O

omori is bad content by a bad person but . like. theyre just Kissing? this isnt research and doesn't suggest anything like that except maybe the first one with lap-sitting?

also good job cropping out the part where theyre actually older to suit your bias, really supports your argument /s