[GSF]Ghost passed away last year

Author Topic: [GSF]Ghost passed away last year  (Read 7528 times)

I don't think anyone on BL was as impactful to me as Ghost. Loved his maps and his unashamed love for Christ always on display. RIP and thanks for all the great memories.

Just anything or something specific?
"cheers for the bricks geeza" - big B-spot

... his unashamed love for Christ always on display.

This was also something I respected him for a lot.  Hard to find people like that these days.

"cheers for the bricks geeza" - big B-spot

Oh like an obituary.

Alright ... this one hurts.

Dude made up a significant portion of my enjoyment in this community with his maps alone, that's terrible.

Rest in peace...

I was really looking forward to his procedural terrain generator update which would add a brush to manually sculpt terrain, as well as his Block Party game.

I listen to a lot of classical music, and some of the songs that I listen to were written by composers who rushed to get their music finished when they knew their time was coming. Not all of them could do it in time. This feels like that: an artist who couldn't finish his art.

I always have sympathy for those who couldn't finish the things they wanted to see through before they passed. They had just one request before they died, just one small and simple request, and they couldn't even have that. They weren't asking for the world, they weren't asking for money, they weren't asking for popularity, they just wanted to leave something complete behind.

It's not fair.

I was really looking forward to his procedural terrain generator update which would add a brush to manually sculpt terrain, as well as his Block Party game.

I listen to a lot of classical music, and some of the songs that I listen to were written by composers who rushed to get their music finished when they knew their time was coming. Not all of them could do it in time. This feels like that: an artist who couldn't finish his art.

I always have sympathy for those who couldn't finish the things they wanted to see through before they passed. They had just one request before they died, just one small and simple request, and they couldn't even have that. They weren't asking for the world, they weren't asking for money, they weren't asking for popularity, they just wanted to leave something complete behind.

It's not fair.

he's stuck in blue hell on gta san andreas .mis. im organizing a task force to extract and bring him home as we speak.

It's not fair.
:panda: