Plastiware was arrested for child research

Author Topic: Plastiware was arrested for child research  (Read 36056 times)

misinformation
Well I don't know about the child enthusiasm comment but really. If you don't realize that connection you're loving stupid.

joshua 'douse the house' moon

joshua "beam me up scotty" moon

Joshua "stab my Stocking" Moon

God, I forgot how bad iban really was.
Well I don't know about the child enthusiasm comment but really. If you don't realize that connection you're loving stupid.

He was openly into shota which was weird as forget, according to this unholy thread

the only reason iban doesnt have his own kiwifarms thread is because he owns the site. he does the exact same stuff as everyone else who deserves a thread there

iban is my hero :)

only someone who fantasied about murdering their mother on a lego forum would be this autistic

I dunno, that just sounds like something a kid in elementary school would do.

I swear the Blockland forums if not cultivates, harbors the weirdest loving people and scenarios. Especially when you leave and come back every once in a while and things get even wackier. This is why I only come around every christmas.

This is why I only come around every christmas.
you're like four and a half months too early then

we were having a highly intelligent discussion about furry research.

i've declared that since we're down a guy i am volunteering to be the new pirate guy
i have gotten scurvy in preparation for this daunting role
arrrrg

i've declared that since we're down a guy i am volunteering to be the new pirate guy
i have gotten scurvy in preparation for this daunting role
arrrrg
spot already taken by skill. Skill4life's Pirate Adventure opening mid August 2022 be there

you're like four and a half months too early then

SHUT UPPPP