Author Topic: Plastiware was arrested for child research  (Read 36086 times)

I was arrested because I had some loli and images of nudists on a laptop that the police had previously taken as evidence. 
how does this translate to "images of young children being raped"

had some loli and images of nudists
yeah we all know what this means

neck yourself loving friend ass child enthusiast

Hello.  I'd like to clarify some things, particularly the timeline of events.  Unfortunately, OP's research is correct.  In February of 2020 I was arrested because I had some loli and images of nudists on a laptop that the police had previously taken as evidence.  This is apparently enough to convict someone of attempt to possess CP in Colorado.  I am not saying that this is okay.  If you have any tendencies toward this kind of thing, seek help.  Talk to someone you can trust about this.  I guarantee there is someone in your life who will listen.  At any rate, at no point did I ever abuse or seek to abuse anyone, let alone any minors.  In July I was slapped with a protection order, forbidding me from contact with anyone under 18, which is why I was pretty scarce and cagey for the rest of that year.  The courts were slow due to COVID, and it took until January of 2021 for me to be sentenced.  I got two years on probation, no jail, which should tell you that what I had wasn't that bad.

As part of probation, I had to register as a love offender, re-registering every year on my birthday.  This is why the registry currently says May 2022, simply because that was my last birthday.  I'm still on the registry, but I'm going through steps to be removed.

Probation was strict.  Early on, I couldn't handle the changes to my life, and I attempted Self Delete.  This resulted in me being hospitalized for a month and unable to walk for much longer.  I'm almost fully recovered now, but I'm still going through physical therapy for strength and pain relief.

My probation ended earlier this week, and I've been gathering the courage to address this situation.  I've served my sentence and been through therapy, and now I'd just like to be able to move on with my life.

I have no intention of retiring the names Plastiware or Reid VanBemmel, or any creative works that I've already publicly revealed.
Im a firm believer in rehabilitation versus incarceration, but theres an expectation of accountability you gain from that, of which I see very little in this. I would like you to clarify - is this like an apology or are you telling us why your accusations are ok?

Im grateful that you are seeking help via therapy and I will keep you in my thoughts because you I know society doesnt like to look at things it finds grotesque. That said, reading this made my stomach turn. Reading this didnt overwhelm me with reassurance, and I instead felt bad for you, which makes me question why this seems to be framed as an apology??

If it was just loli, I would have branded him as a creep and moved on, but "images of nudists" loving says it all.

those child anime research drawings contribute to a market of creepphilic materials, and i can bet you that those super vague 'images of nudists' yeah theyre probably nudists but i bet some were children. Hopefully Im disproven, but I dont get a good vibe from that post at ALLLLL

okay of all the the possibilites Plastiware coming back to try and clarify was not one I foresaw what the hell

what happened to gf?

It really doesn't.

Im a firm believer in rehabilitation versus incarceration, but theres an expectation of accountability you gain from that, of which I see very little in this. I would like you to clarify - is this like an apology or are you telling us why your accusations are ok?

Im grateful that you are seeking help via therapy and I will keep you in my thoughts because you I know society doesnt like to look at things it finds grotesque. That said, reading this made my stomach turn. Reading this didnt overwhelm me with reassurance, and I instead felt bad for you, which makes me question why this seems to be framed as an apology??

those child anime research drawings contribute to a market of creepphilic materials, and i can bet you that those super vague 'images of nudists' yeah theyre probably nudists but i bet some were children. Hopefully Im disproven, but I dont get a good vibe from that post at ALLLLL

I'm not proud of it, but children were among the images of nudists and I probably should have been more clear about that.  This is why I made it very clear that this was not an okay thing.  Still, I do not believe that my arrest, conviction, and sentence were fair given the circumstances.  Regardless, I had some unresolved issues that I'm glad have been straightended out.  Not really an apology so much as a clarification as to where I am, what I've done, and how I've paid my debt to society.

It really doesn't.

I'm not proud of it, but children were among the images of nudists and I probably should have been more clear about that.  This is why I made it very clear that this was not an okay thing.  Still, I do not believe that my arrest, conviction, and sentence were fair given the circumstances.  Regardless, I had some unresolved issues that I'm glad have been straightended out.  Not really an apology so much as a clarification as to where I am, what I've done, and how I've paid my debt to society.
Your debt to society is to hold yourself accountable for your actions, not to serve time and come out and still forget to include that children were in the photos. You intentionally were vague about it, your post did not make it clear it was not an okay thing to do at all. In fact you never actually say its bad, or show any sympathy by the people hurt, you instead included a heartfelt message sympathizing with yourself those who struggle with the same thing...

Stop feeling bad for yourself. No one wants to hear about how bad you had it, we want to hear that you changed.

I'm not proud of it, but children were among the images of nudists and I probably should have been more clear about that.
call me nostradamus

Hello.  I'd like to clarify some things, particularly the timeline of events.  Unfortunately, OP's research is correct.  In February of 2020 I was arrested because I had some loli and images of nudists on a which should tell you that what I had wasn't that bad.
Don't downplay your degeneracy lil jhit if you beat it to loli you definitely deserve a case. loving owned l0l

It really doesn't.

ah yeah mate honest mistake we all got nude children on our computers haha

Hello.  I'd like to clarify some things, particularly the timeline of events.  Unfortunately, OP's research is correct.  In February of 2020 I was arrested because I had some loli and images of nudists on a laptop that the police had previously taken as evidence.  This is apparently enough to convict someone of attempt to possess CP in Colorado.  I am not saying that this is okay.  If you have any tendencies toward this kind of thing, seek help.  Talk to someone you can trust about this.  I guarantee there is someone in your life who will listen.  At any rate, at no point did I ever abuse or seek to abuse anyone, let alone any minors.  In July I was slapped with a protection order, forbidding me from contact with anyone under 18, which is why I was pretty scarce and cagey for the rest of that year.  The courts were slow due to COVID, and it took until January of 2021 for me to be sentenced.  I got two years on probation, no jail, which should tell you that what I had wasn't that bad.

As part of probation, I had to register as a love offender, re-registering every year on my birthday.  This is why the registry currently says May 2022, simply because that was my last birthday.  I'm still on the registry, but I'm going through steps to be removed.

Probation was strict.  Early on, I couldn't handle the changes to my life, and I attempted Self Delete.  This resulted in me being hospitalized for a month and unable to walk for much longer.  I'm almost fully recovered now, but I'm still going through physical therapy for strength and pain relief.

My probation ended earlier this week, and I've been gathering the courage to address this situation.  I've served my sentence and been through therapy, and now I'd just like to be able to move on with my life.

I have no intention of retiring the names Plastiware or Reid VanBemmel, or any creative works that I've already publicly revealed.
your parents must be very ashamed

no one gets arrested and convicted for loli lmao