do u ever explain this stuff to anyone?

Author Topic: do u ever explain this stuff to anyone?  (Read 4892 times)

I worry about the day that I meet someone irl who played blockland, participated in the forums, and our meeting wasn't because we both played blockland.

I feel like as soon as our eyes meet after the realization a loving siren will sound and we'll both be expected to tear the other asunder

I just summarized this website to someone else as "diet Something Awful"

I worry about the day that I meet someone irl who played blockland, participated in the forums, and our meeting wasn't because we both played blockland.

I feel like as soon as our eyes meet after the realization a loving siren will sound and we'll both be expected to tear the other asunder
On the contrary I feel like if I ever met another Blocklander in real life somewhere out of pure coincidence we would talk about fun times we had on the game, and probably laugh at some of the ridiculousness of the forums.

Even if it was someone that I disagree with politically or have argued with in this place, I don't think I'd take it personally and hate that person in real life unless they were actually just a piece of stuff in general, like a creep or some other type of scum that preys on the weakness of others and makes it their goal to hurt people.

I just summarized this website to someone else as "diet Something Awful"
isn't diet anything already awful lol

isn't diet anything already awful lol
Don't diss my man Diet Dr. Pepper like that, that stuff got me through high school.

Don't diss my man Diet Dr. Pepper like that, that stuff got me through high school.
ok i will admit i've had the 'privilege' of drinking a diet dr pepper before and it wasn't bad. probably the most authentic tasting diet soda if we are comparing to original but still a bit off

Dude I had a diet Dr pepper a while back because it was offered to me and it was all I could do to keep my demeanor and finish it without grimacing, I was being polite but now I know that diet Dr pepper is a vile tasting drink that honestly I can't fathom why they produce, because it's a waste of all of its constituent parts.

No offense, it just disagrees in the extreme with my palate.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 12:30:27 PM by Mardalf »

i've met a blocklander in a psych ward before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

to a friend, once, who knew i played the game
showed the time some others jacked my avatar and thought it funny, bout a year ago

this place is aching for a 1.5 hour long youtube video that will have about 10k views for 2 more years until in 2025 we finally get traction
whoever makes this video will do little to no real research, consult with no actual users, take posts out of context, and create a video that's so far away from being the representative of blf it will be absolutely unbearable to watch by anyone here

then despite that it'll get tens of millions of views and that very video will be how blockland is remembered forever

whoever makes this video will do little to no real research, consult with no actual users, take posts out of context, and create a video that's so far away from being the representative of blf it will be absolutely unbearable to watch by anyone here

then despite that it'll get tens of millions of views and that very video will be how blockland is remembered forever
i think the only possible way for the video to be noticed/good is if it was made by someone from here, who doesnt really have to do research besides actually opening the threads (lucky MLD has an archive huh)

i've met a blocklander in a psych ward before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aw hell naw you can't say this and not post details

FR.... tell us more

i think the only possible way for the video to be noticed/good is if it was made by someone from here, who doesnt really have to do research besides actually opening the threads (lucky MLD has an archive huh)
TBH I feel like out of everyone here you could absolutely make the best video iban. Seems like people would respect that.

i wish i had more to say LOL but they were literally just a lurker on the forums. i think his name was cptcrackers or captaincrackers in game

i've met some irl on purpose and can confirm i did (unintentionally) rip some skin off their face with a nail and make them bleed for like 20 minutes