Author Topic: The posse of Kiwifarms tryhard edgelords  (Read 15909 times)

kiwifarms thread about this exact drama thread in 3... 2... 1...

The best way to avoid it: I thought that would happen. I intended kiwifarms to care.

Anyone else notice this? Yes I'm posting this because Unova is annoying me but it seems like there's more than just him that acts like this.
every post you've made towards me is antagonistic and ultimately not worth responding to, and although i initially fell for it by giving you the benefit of the doubt you've continually proven that you seek nothing but a negative response from me. if this wasn't the case, and your attempts to get at me in random places over random topics weren't attempts at trolling, you could have just dmed me to 'resolve' things instead of trying to equate me to a kiwifarms user and lord tony or whatever.

I dont get the point of this topic at all. The other thing I get less is what the forget does unova have to do with it. I mean there was one handicapped post on a handicapped forum made by him when he was 11.

Anyone else notice this? Yes I'm posting this because Unova is annoying me but it seems like there's more than just him that acts like this.
I would normally agree with you except i would hardly label unova in this category. I think this feud (or pissing contest) you both keep entertaining has got you guys tilted. take a chill pill both of you

what feud? i've only responded to like 5 of their messages with only like 2 of them being serious, the most recent one being to address how absurd making a drama over this is if there even is a reasonable mutual hatred and the rest to address blatant antagonism directed toward me, most of which i have not responded to. i think this situation is being overblown.

every post you've made towards me is antagonistic and ultimately not worth responding to, and although i initially fell for it by giving you the benefit of the doubt you've continually proven that you seek nothing but a negative response from me. if this wasn't the case, and your attempts to get at me in random places over random topics weren't attempts at trolling, you could have just dmed me to 'resolve' things instead of trying to equate me to a kiwifarms user and lord tony or whatever.
Pretty sure every community on the internet ever has had these problems. What community of reasonable size are you (OP) apart of that hasn't?

Also I'm guessing discord didn't kill forums, Facebook did. Now it's more prevalent that you can just talk with your real life friends and family people probably prefer to do that. Most people don't like to waste their time reading about internet people doing internet things.

Edit: also you could be the "weirdo" lmao you literally searched my name on the brickadia server to try find something to make fun of me with.

There isn't a thing that you mentioned that's wrong with discord that doesn't directly apply to this forum beyond the fact you can't just make new accounts now.

Why take a screenshot without the whole quote I was responding to? Getting so butthurt you can't even respond to my post and just straight go off-topic jesus.
Yes because going entirely off-topic after I get critical of your opinion is totally not antagonistic at all lmao.

I'm pretty sure kiwifarms has better things to document than a decaying forum full of schizos.

kiwifarms is crashing and burning just as much as scott the cat did

yeah honestly trying to stir up kiwifarms is ultimately just going to make things worse. speaking from experience as the guy who made that one thread about the kiwifarms thread about this website and promptly got yelled at for it

anyway this site definitely has had a history of everyone being antagonistic towards each other at all times. I feel like it was semi-intentionally cultivated (under an administration that wasn't so cynical the drama boards wouldn't exist), but the departure of pretty much everyone in addition to new account registration kind of made things worse; the bad takes aren't as diluted anymore

you have to admit, that it is usually pretty funny

/support
be careful, my therapist says when people give me too much attention I get attached.

op trying to make something out of nothing

this situation is being overblown.