Where the forget did badspot tell us to milk the piss out of our roosters????

Author Topic: Where the forget did badspot tell us to milk the piss out of our roosters????  (Read 5281 times)

I swear one of his comics had this information. If not I've been wrongly attributing it to him.

Something along the lines of "I've finally figured out the proper way to make sure you don't piss down your pant leg you have to milk your richard like an udder."

I constantly think of this when I piss.

edit:
that and this 'comic'

Edit2: removed drunken cringe
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 01:23:57 PM by Soukuw »

don't know about this one but I can gladly recall the time badspot told someone in the comments section of an official blockland YouTube video using the official blockland YouTube account to "consult a calendar you loving n****r"

dont know about this one either but its true
i discovered it myself once and it works wonders

badspot is only attracted to librarian ass women

edit:
that and this 'comic' which is absolutely true. except for sportsy women who are extra lovey but also sometimes dumb

why is he scared of updo's

why is he scared of updo's
you know how birds stick out their wings to appear bigger? Probably something like that

Wasn’t that Garry Newman on Facepunch or his blog or something? Swore he had an entire essay dedicated to it

Wasn’t that Garry Newman on Facepunch or his blog or something? Swore he had an entire essay dedicated to it
https://garry.blog/piss-shake/
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 03:12:19 PM by Masterlegodude »

Did we all learn from that garry post? I think about that often too.

Did we all learn from that garry post? I think about that often too.

I joined this game years upon years ago, probably 10 years now. And I still think of it almost every time I piss.

i tried it, can confirm it works

I've been doing this for years I hadn't even seen this alleged post

touching your own rooster, what are you, gay?

Why not a combo? Really gets it out