Most fun machine you've worked with?

Author Topic: Most fun machine you've worked with?  (Read 2571 times)

last year i got a 3d printer (ender 3 to be specific). did some upgrades and it was a pretty fun rabbit hole to go down but unfortunately ive never been able to get the printer to work reliably. i might try fixing it up again at some point
in terms of computers which is more up my alley i have this ugly ass toilet seat lookin ibook g3 clamshell circa 1999 that was pretty fun to get working. it runs mac os 9 and i use it sometimes for old games n stuff
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 07:38:17 PM by Mr Queeba »

Also y'all reaaaall loving salty, if you're trying to scare me it's not gonna work. I already have people come to my door and slice it with knives throw dirt at stuff and slash my tires. It's literally nothing new to me.
What?

Does hannaford pay you more than 12 an hour
Pretty sure they pay 17 lol

Also y'all reaaaall loving salty, if you're trying to scare me it's not gonna work. I already have people come to my door and slice it with knives throw dirt at stuff and slash my tires. It's literally nothing new to me.

hey so im really out of the loop here as i don't really use this forum that much anymore save for the occasional stop in and post something in Creativity but why are the known stuff stirrers in the community A. still here and B. hard focusing this Soukuw guy

your mom
A. still here
because badspot doesn't care, also he never did, so idk what you even mean by that. idiots are ever-present
B. hard focusing this Soukuw guy
has to be somebody doesn't it. and he reacts which makes it a sustainable outlet
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 12:50:56 PM by Foxscotch »

your mombecause badspot doesn't care, also he never did, so idk what you even mean by that. idiots are ever-presenthas to be somebody doesn't it. and he reacts which makes it a sustainable outlet
Ff I know but there's nothing else to respond to lmao

Edit: Humorously a (Wrongly quoted) quote I remember from here: "I crave attention regardless if it's negative or positive." Not exact but it's funny because I thought they were a massive starfish but now I think it's really funny. Huge points if anyone knows who I'm talking about, they're a fairly center piece of recent drama but not iban.

Shame nobody following me would know who the forget I'm talking about.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 10:56:46 PM by Soukuw »

hey so im really out of the loop here as i don't really use this forum that much anymore save for the occasional stop in and post something in Creativity but why are the known stuff stirrers in the community A. still here and B. hard focusing this Soukuw guy

Hey I know how this looks but I'm not with that guy I'm just extremely confused about this guy talking about being gangstalked for no reason

alexander dennis enviro 400