is there anyone else who subscribes to blockland gold?

Author Topic: is there anyone else who subscribes to blockland gold?  (Read 2001 times)

[ This topic is only available to Blockland Gold subscribers ]

[ This post is only available to Blockland Platinum subscribers ]

theres an image i have that says its for blockland gold users only but i cant be bothered to dig it up

theres an image i have that says its for blockland gold users only
thats because you need blockland gold to see it

[ This post is only available to Blockland Platinum subscribers ]
dont troll on my thread please

dont troll on my thread please
no, you're the one thats trolling. blockland gold is fake and if you click any links to it you will instantly get 1,000 viruses installed onto your computer. blockland platinum is the real deal

[ This post is only available to Blockland Gold subscribers ]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 02:54:37 PM by soldier101@ »

awkward.
I also thought it was really odd people wanted to try balancing on that tightrope

i cant see the post i dont have block land gold what does it say

i cant see the post i dont have block land gold what does it say
sorry. i cant tell anyone who doesn't have blockland gold. but you can subscribe here for just pennies a day.

why do people care so much about the rules at this point lol this thread is just an epic callback

I also thought it was really odd people wanted to try balancing on that tightrope
back when that post was made everyone thought rickroll and other bait and switch memes were the funniest stuff and otherwise the forum would have been spammed with them. i dont think its really an issue nowadays, if anything stuff like this is a bit nostalgic

why do people care so much about the rules at this point lol this thread is just an epic callback

BLOCKLAND FORUMS BATTLE ROYALE PARTICIPANT 2022

is there a way to view this thread without blockland gold? its having trouble loading on my device