what changes as you grow older?

Author Topic: what changes as you grow older?  (Read 4044 times)

the more time passes the more i succumb to the brainrot

I was a hopeless romantic in my teens, had a string of short flings with a bunch of people, now I'm more comfortable with the idea of never doing the whole "relationship" thing.
Maybe you just haven't met someone truly worth your while yet? I think everyone experiments and explores people in their younger years for the most part.

I was using the Facebook Dating app for a while, that lets you see who likes you for free. This has some drawbacks though, as I've seen likes coming from meme levels of disgusting people. There's no weird "algorithm" like other apps use, so you should receive likes fairly often if you decide to try and get out there for something genuine.

grew up to be more sad and be bi
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 12:10:05 PM by BrickQuake »

most relatable comment in the thread

Girls just coming out of high school might look attractive, but holy stuff are they dumb and immature. Would not recommend. That joke, "I keep getting older, but they stay the same age!" was a loving warning.

Girls just coming out of high school might look attractive, but holy stuff are they dumb and immature. Would not recommend. That joke, "I keep getting older, but they stay the same age!" was a loving warning.
Uhhh I think you might want to google that quote and watch the movie clip. (Dazed and Confused)

Uhhh I think you might want to google that quote and watch the movie clip. (Dazed and Confused)
I see, I see. Well, the point still stands. It's only twenty-and-ups for me.

I see, I see. Well, the point still stands. It's only twenty-and-ups for me.
brickadia will never hire you

this is me

i am still more of a social hand grenade than i ever was.

i would say this too but it's been up and down, for a while i stopped having frequent mental breakdowns but then they come back, and this happens in a cycle

i've been pretty sure i have borderline personality disorder but i've recently thought that i might have bipolar. this stuff all connects together so the thought might be biased as hell

not sure how much lockdown made it worse for me because my memory has been less and less reliable as of late

99% of the time my enemies end up miserable, mentally ill, dead, or some combination of the three so i just let nature fight my battles for me these days

99% of the time my enemies end up miserable, mentally ill, dead, or some combination of the three so i just let nature fight my battles for me these days
From Sun Tzu: "If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by."

Good saying to live by. Bad people get what's coming to them eventually. There was this guy in highschool who'd always try to pick on me and start drama, I'd usually just ignore him. We got into it once and I found out he always talked stuff behind my back. He reached out to me last year on Facebook trying to apologize, told me that he was homeless for the longest and now lives in assisted living in the super ghetto part of Minneapolis, no job or car or anything. Parents kicked him to the curb with no support. I didn't reply to him and I was honestly happy when I found that out, dude was always a prick.