Poll

Which way should this thread go?

Best Previous FotY Winner
4 (33.3%)
Best Forumer of this year (Standard)
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 23, 2022, 10:13:48 PM

Author Topic: Forumer of the Year 2022 | GSF Ghost wins!  (Read 8876 times)

dang sorry goth i don't think you'll recover from this one

i win

i was tired when i typed this out and didnt realize who it was ok ghost wins
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 11:47:12 AM by Ayebee123 »

dang sorry goth i don't think you'll recover from this one
hey it's okay, I'm just glad to make it to the finals - Ghost always deserved the win.

And if I may say some finals words, although I didn't know GSF Ghost that well outside of Blockland, we did chat a few times and he visited my server many times over the years and as did I his. GSF Ghost was an inspiring content creator for this game, his ambitious soul will continue to live on in what is left of us. Rest in peace you legend

« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 01:46:30 AM by Goth77 »

hey it's okay, I'm just glad to make it to the finals - Ghost always deserved the win.

And if I may say some finals words, although I didn't know GSF Ghost that well outside of Blockland, we did chat a few times and he visited my server many times over the years and as did I his. GSF Ghost was an inspiring content creator for this game, his ambitious soul will continue to live on in what is left of us. Rest in peace you legend
that's a nice note to end this tourney on.

Well there we have it, the tourney's over. GSF Ghost is officially the Forumer of 2022

It may be a made up nothing award on a ghost town of a backwater Albanian Lego forum, but it's an award as part of a tradition we've established here over the years, and none have deserved it any more than [GSF] Ghost has, may his contributions to this game and community never be forgotten or taken for granted

Thanks for everything you've done, Godspeed, and may your soul rest in peace

I'm sure no one saw it, cause who watches the credits to a youtube movie, but this was the last credit I put in and it felt fitting.

In the same way I know it doesn't matter who wins this competition- I just like knowing he won cause he really deserved it. His stuff was so good.

I remember sitting in a server in v7, waiting ages to download on my stuffty low-tier 2007 broadband to join, simply because it was the new Vice City map he was hosting. It was an event and it made the game feel so limitless. He will be sorely, sorely missed.

I think this one should be a retrospective that looks at all the previous winners and finds an all-time best forum user among them
shame that this was overlooked, are we going to have a forumer of 2023? 2024? maybe sometime this year we should do that, before the inevitable end

shame that this was overlooked, are we going to have a forumer of 2023? 2024? maybe sometime this year we should do that, before the inevitable end
it wasn't overlooked it was considered and voted upon in the poll that you can still see at the top

it wasn't overlooked it was considered and voted upon in the poll that you can still see at the top
o didnt see that my bad