Author Topic: brickadia devs stop grooming challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]  (Read 10416 times)

ah that message, yes
i recall a meme of it being made about a year ago

Who could've possibly foreseen the disgusting and mentally deranged community of Blockland go off and form their own more disgusting and mentally deranged community?

GSF Ghost was taken from us too soon, and could've made the shining and benevolent alternative to this garbage.

ah that message, yes
Ok

ah that message, yes
Ok

its almost as if we should have shunned the child enthusiasts in the first place instead of letting them go on to other communities huh

i and most of the other people here were children when they were actively doing it, and i also remember participating in said shunning and no one caring/it being played off as righteous for some reason

there was an attempt by pie crust to groom me and he also spammed my personal discord with dog research when i was 12; my friend, nix made a thread about it, and literally nothing happened. people defended him in that thread, and he was allowed to continue existing on the forums, ingame and more importantly in the circles where i had met him, while i was made fun of for not knowing what to do in this situation. i brought up this experience in the bcc a few times and was hit with a No Drama, and upon calling him out when he had joined the disc at first i got hit with this;

there was also the times i kept pointing out that port was a shotacon ingame whenever i had met them and it was never acknowledged somehow, or nickpb's existence on the forums and the fact that i was an active harassment target of theirs
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 09:39:23 PM by Unova2 »

brickadia, being run by and partially composed of blocklanders, has these exact same issues on a larger scale. for example, here's a user who posted about being silently excommunicated shortly after talking about port in an entirely unrelated discord to brickadia:

they were unbanned and the team admitted it was a mistake, but i was also platform banned under similarly dubious circumstance after talking about an entirely random shotacon who was active in their discord and it's doubtful i'm the last one
would like to note that content from the developers that were there is still there, like the stuff from aeonara/ozmar

For some reason, the Blockland community's always had this selective ignorance to problematic behaviors and things that were outright illegal/immoral that i just never understood

Even worse when people would encourage or just brush off such behaviors

hating furries is always the ontologically righteous opinion

ok anime profile picture

i think lolis are defined more by the childlike body proportions instead of the face

i think lolis are defined more by the childlike body proportions instead of the face
The witch outfit is Lolita fashion that's what I was basing it off of. That and she's under 16.

kek the chris hansen bit is so good. i wonder what volume 3 will be like LOL

your avatar tells me you rape children