Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 57530 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140601.0
everyone who participated in this thread is on a watch list now
kind of foreshadowing of me to see a thread ostensibly about "hot" girls and only post about someone's new cat avatar with sunglasses

call that malebait

oh wow that thread... and the comment calling bisjac a hero 🤢

it reminds me a lot of that grown ass adult from Grind talking about dating highschool girls and the highschool boys thinking he was cool for it

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140601.0
everyone who participated in this thread is on a watch list now
no permabans handed out for this grade A behavior, what a forum.

Quote from:  Bisjac from that thread
She either legal or not. I like em both, and I don't ask a lot of questions.

;D
how old was he when he said this? Cus I remember hearing Bisjac was 30, and that was probably seven or six years ago when I became privy to that fact.

how old was he when he said this? Cus I remember hearing Bisjac was 30, and that was probably seven or six years ago when I became privy to that fact.
mid to late 20s

mid to late 20s
repugnant. i figured as much.

god damn, people love posting tepid "cringe" but this is real weapons-grade nuclear cringe, that loving icy shame that comes from realizing you didn't really question this stuff at a young age. In that way i try not to feel "guilty" about it because we had no agency here -  if I at 14 reported Bisjac or Otis or JimmG for creeping on preteens I'd either get radio silence or probably get called a moralcigarette or something.

it reminds me a lot of that grown ass adult from Grind talking about dating highschool girls and the highschool boys thinking he was cool for it
https://youtu.be/9gWtrnb4KjU

Pretty sure they're around my age, give or take a year or two, I don't know for sure. What I do know is that 2011 was my junior year of highschool, and I knew seniors 18 or 19 years of age that were dating freshman that were 2 or 3 years younger than them. It's more common than you might think in that aspect. Digging up dirt on someone from a post that was 12 years ago doesn't exactly do much justice - 12 years is a lot of time for someone to change their entire personality. Within that time their entire outlook on life could change.

Quote from: Bisjac
She either legal or not. I like em both, and I don't ask a lot of questions.

;D
of course, one must always keep an eye out for what I like to call red flags
whether this was intended to be a joke or not, I am unsure. forgeted up regardless

god damn, people love posting tepid "cringe" but this is real weapons-grade nuclear cringe, that loving icy shame that comes from realizing you didn't really question this stuff at a young age. In that way i try not to feel "guilty" about it because we had no agency here -  if I at 14 reported Bisjac or Otis or JimmG for creeping on preteens I'd either get radio silence or probably get called a moralcigarette or something.
I think at 14 years of age it's rare to even recognize the issue with that. cus like at 14 ur moral framework is not really that evolved. and as a 14 year old you do feel attraction to adults, which just makes it harder to realize that it's not right for it to go in the other direction. you believe that you can consent to a relationship like that, so why wouldn't that belief extend to someone else your age? at least this was my experience at the time, and I am very fortunate that my not-so-responsible interactions with adults (or older teenagers) didn't end up with me getting hurt. I think the only way to address this is to teach kids about love and how  to approach it safely earlier in life. my first love ed class was in the 10th grade, where they showed us shock images of STI symptoms and told us to practice abstinence. that's not useful loveual education, first of all, and it was far too late. reactionaries start foaming at the mouth as soon as you suggest it, but the fact of the matter is, you can't keep people safe from dangers they don't understand
What I do know is that 2011 was my junior year of highschool, and I knew seniors 18 or 19 years of age that were dating freshman that were 2 or 3 years younger than them.
18-19 years olds should not be dating 13-14 year olds. just because it happens, it's legal, and it's sometimes even considered to be normal, doesn't mean that it is good or healthy

https://youtu.be/9gWtrnb4KjU
Pretty sure they're around my age, give or take a year or two, I don't know for sure. What I do know is that 2011 was my junior year of highschool, and I knew seniors 18 or 19 years of age that were dating freshman that were 2 or 3 years younger than them. It's more common than you might think in that aspect. Digging up dirt on someone from a post that was 12 years ago doesn't exactly do much justice - 12 years is a lot of time for someone to change their entire personality. Within that time their entire outlook on life could change.
of course, one must always keep an eye out for what I like to call red flags
whether this was intended to be a joke or not, I am unsure. forgeted up regardless
he was very serious

18-19 years olds should not be dating 13-14 year olds. just because it happens, it's legal, and it's sometimes even considered to be normal, doesn't mean that it is good or healthy
yo i think your math is a little off

What I do know is that 2011 was my junior year of highschool, and I knew seniors 18 or 19 years of age that were dating freshman that were 2 or 3 years younger than them. It's more common than you might think in that aspect
18 - 2 = 16 and 19 - 3 = 16.

16 is the age of consent in most states - where are you coming up with the age 13 from anything that I said? talking about highschool not middleschool bro

he was very serious
forgeted up regardless
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:17:49 PM by Goth77 »

mid to late 20s
Bisjac is definitely older than you by more than a year. And the existence of Romeo Law romances does not invalidate the creepiness.

Also once again, there's seventeen galaxies between cancelling someone for 10 year old posts, having them lose their job, and us remembering how much of a creep a forumer was. This place gets like 20 eyeballs and the feds are (probably) not a pair of them.  And hey, if Bisjac wasn't all talk and did have victims, I hope that he does see the inside of a jail-cell

I think at 14 years of age it's rare to even recognize the issue with that. cus like at 14 ur moral framework is not really that evolved. and as a 14 year old you do feel attraction to adults, which just makes it harder to realize that it's not right for it to go in the other direction. you believe that you can consent to a relationship like that, so why wouldn't that belief extend to someone else your age? at least this was my experience at the time, and I am very fortunate that my not-so-responsible interactions with adults (or older teenagers) didn't end up with me getting hurt. I think the only way to address this is to teach kids about love and how  to approach it safely earlier in life. my first love ed class was in the 10th grade, where they showed us shock images of STI symptoms and told us to practice abstinence. that's not useful loveual education, first of all, and it was far too late. reactionaries start foaming at the mouth as soon as you suggest it, but the fact of the matter is, you can't keep people safe from dangers they don't understand18-19 years olds should not be dating 13-14 year olds. just because it happens, it's legal, and it's sometimes even considered to be normal, doesn't mean that it is good or healthy
Yeah I had the same experience, however I grew up in super liberal, where there was way more progressive love education, and even still I still knew girls who dated older dudes and vice versa. It's crazy how pervasive it is.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:13:10 PM by Camel »

Bisjac is definitely older than you by more than a year. And the existence of Romeo Law romances does not invalidate the creepiness.

Also once again, there's seventeen galaxies between cancelling someone for 10 year old posts, having them lose their job, and us remembering how much of a creep a forumer was. This place gets like 20 eyeballs and the feds are (probably) not a pair of them.
Yeah I had the same experience, however I grew up in super liberal, where there was way more progressive love education, and even still I still knew girls who dated older dudes and vice versa. It's crazy how pervasive it is.
ohh i meant he was in his mid to late 20s when he posted that - when we were friends i think he was 26 that was like at least a decade ago

ohh i meant he was in his mid to late 20s when he posted that - when we were friends i think he was 26 that was like at least a decade ago
oh no that's what I was getting at, Goth77 is 29 (according to his profile) which means he would've been 18 when that was posted, and Bisjac would be 24-25

yo i think your math is a little off
18 - 2 = 16 and 19 - 3 = 16.
ok drop the 13. keeping the 14 though. freshmen are often 14, and even if they weren't, 18 and 19 year olds shouldn't be dating 15 and 16 year olds either. there is too much of a difference in emotional and physical development. would you trust a 19 year old boy with your 16 year old daughter?
16 is the age of consent in most states
age of consent is simply irrelevant. idc about the law. we're not talking about the law, which is wrong so often that the key difference between systems of governance is the way laws are changed. we're talking about what's healthy and safe for kids