Forumers that are newsworthy

Author Topic: Forumers that are newsworthy  (Read 9901 times)

i was always wondering what kind of wacky stuff that forumers from here have done in the real world,
good or bad
so i can trace back to the BLF and say as trivia to my friends that go something like

"Yeah i know a guy that leaked the tf2 source code" - Maxx
"I know the person that made Big Chungus famous" - IkeTheGeneric
"I just learned the person behind KiwiFarms used to be on the forums" - iBan
if these are wrong or different people did these lmk but im just interested how the roots of this forum have spread around the world and affected it lmao
thanks guys love you hope youre doing well
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 01:20:44 AM by maplelink64 »

the one guy (his name is unimportant) shot up a school, so theres a legacy

the one guy (his name is unimportant) shot up a school, so theres a legacy
Oh yeah Plaz 2.0

ike made big chungus famous? the forget? can he like, undo that, or something. i had to listen to people call everything a chungus well into 2020 during tech school and it was awful.

ike made big chungus famous? the forget? can he like, undo that, or something. i had to listen to people call everything a chungus well into 2020 during tech school and it was awful.
ike definitely started the big chungus meme, but not the "ps4-big-chungus-game" picture that actually made it take off

Ike was watching Looney toons on YouTube and he took the exact screenshot of big chungus and posted it in the clique group all the time and it became an inside joke for us. at the time we just called it Fat Bugs Bunny. he also posted it on /x/ and it became an /x/ meme for a while before turning into Big chungus

ike definitely started the big chungus meme, but not the "ps4-big-chungus-game" picture that actually made it take off

Ike was watching Looney toons on YouTube and he took the exact screenshot of big chungus and posted it in the clique group all the time and it became an inside joke for us. at the time we just called it Fat Bugs Bunny. he also posted it on /x/ and it became an /x/ meme for a while before turning into Big chungus
omg do you happen to have the screenshot of the first time he sent the screenshot? I remember ike once sent the OG message screenshot here on the forums but I've never been able to find it

how did i not know about the big chungus thing lmao

how did i not know about the big chungus thing lmao
Newsworthy
haha
get it

omg do you happen to have the screenshot of the first time he sent the screenshot? I remember ike once sent the OG message screenshot here on the forums but I've never been able to find it

ah alright, makes sense. i think i saw it spread around on discord back then before it became a huge thing but i still can't forget the memories of 30 year olds calling random aircraft parts a chungus in class.
he took the exact screenshot of big chungus and posted it in the clique group all the time and it became an inside joke for us. at the time we just called it Fat Bugs Bunny. he also posted it on /x/ and it became an /x/ meme for a while before turning into Big chungus
lol a bit of the same thing happened with me and another guy before with that seal eating cement meme that went around for a little bit. i spammed the original image in a private server, someone else made the caption, i ended up posting it elsewhere cause i thought it was funny, and now i have my reddit account on a loving know your meme article.

"Yeah i know a guy that accidentally leaked the tf2 source code" - Maxx
accidentally?

our maxx I believe was not the one who leaked the tf2 source code

our maxx I believe was not the one who leaked the tf2 source code

was not?

u gon elaborate or
I think he's trying to say that Maxx, with full intent, expertly hacked into Gaben's computer and skillfully and swiftly stole TF2's source code