Forumers that are newsworthy

Author Topic: Forumers that are newsworthy  (Read 9900 times)

I feel that I should mention that they are no longer with us. I could go into details but I feel like its not my business to discuss such a personal matter about someone I barely knew.
I would like to know what happened

I feel that I should mention that they are no longer with us. I could go into details but I feel like its not my business to discuss such a personal matter about someone I barely knew.
I would also like to know what happened

I would also like to know what happened
They were suffering from depression and took their own life

might be a dumb fear, but I worry about this for a lot of people I used to play blockland with

life's worth living

can second that. sorry to hear tristanluigi passed, even if i didnt know them.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 01:33:07 PM by Conan »

can second that. sorry to hear tristanluigi passed, even if i didnt know him.
(Her*)

ahhh i see why they died now
Saw this post coming a mile away 🥱

Damn, this was really hard to hear. We weren't best friends or anything, but every time we interacted they were super friendly and generous with their time. We played D&D together. They helped me with a lot of different projects and I loved to tell people about how I was friends with the 8Values guy. I just wish things would have happened differently for them.

I would be newsworthy if the feds caught me :)

Surprisingly have a large name on YouTube. Never thought I’d have a “fanbase” but eventually, after many years, accumulated some sort of following. I post my combat footage and make videos about my experiences in war. A couple interviews here and there. I suppose it’s getting easier to brand yourself nowadays if you practice editing and understand the algorithm