Forumers that are newsworthy

Author Topic: Forumers that are newsworthy  (Read 9896 times)

I've gotten 3 assault charges, but it never made the local news

I've gotten 3 assault charges, but it never made the local news
i always knew running around in Blockland and hitting people with the hammer would be a bad influence on our young gamers....

i always knew running around in Blockland and hitting people with the hammer would be a bad influence on our young gamers....
dink dink dink dink dink dink dink dink dink dink

Damn, this was really hard to hear. We weren't best friends or anything, but every time we interacted they were super friendly and generous with their time. We played D&D together. They helped me with a lot of different projects and I loved to tell people about how I was friends with the 8Values guy. I just wish things would have happened differently for them.
imagine telling people you were friends with the 8values guy holy stuff

I'll be on the news. For something. Eventually.

Not sure if newsworthy, but Furdle made the game Hydroneer, which is relatively successful and popular. He’s a good guy.

Surprisingly have a large name on YouTube. Never thought I’d have a “fanbase” but eventually, after many years, accumulated some sort of following. I post my combat footage and make videos about my experiences in war. A couple interviews here and there. I suppose it’s getting easier to brand yourself nowadays if you practice editing and understand the algorithm
you’re loving civdiv? please kill yourself dude LOL unironically

dink dink dink dink dink dink dink dink dink dink

"PUT THE HAMMER DOWN SON!"

"SUCK MY richard PIG-"

"OFFICER I DIDNT KNOW!!!! HE WAS AFK IN FREEBUILD I SWEAR"

Surprisingly have a large name on YouTube. Never thought I’d have a “fanbase” but eventually, after many years, accumulated some sort of following. I post my combat footage and make videos about my experiences in war. A couple interviews here and there. I suppose it’s getting easier to brand yourself nowadays if you practice editing and understand the algorithm
proof or gtfo

flubbman (now big bob) made the frozone super suit for TF2 lmao.

can't believe we have our very own azov battalion member on these forums

what did he do

how do you know that's his name? he didn't even say it. speaking of that,

what's your YouTube name?

how do you know that's his name? he didn't even say it.
his posts here seem to align pretty well with the videos on that channel. being in the marines, getting involved with kurdish revolutionaries, living in a van, then the war in ukraine
what did he do
for me, I think just being in the marines is reason enough lol. but flying abroad and inserting yourself into other peoples' conflicts because you got bored would surely qualify even if you don't personally draw the line at joining our own military
and that's just the stuff he talked about doing here. if he is also the one posting this mix of propaganda, misery research, and military special interest content on youtube then that's just going the extra mile to be a stuffhead. but who knows about that one. he's hardly the first american idiot to engage in this kind of behavior
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 10:02:24 PM by Foxscotch »