Author Topic: Forumers that are newsworthy  (Read 9913 times)

maybe theyd teach you to lose some damn weight in the army boy

maybe theyd teach you to lose some damn weight in the army boy
I made that post three years ago how is it still the only thing u know about me

idk anything about civdiv but are you mad hes in the military and is fighting in ukraine?

idk anything about civdiv but are you mad hes in the military and is fighting in ukraine?
I'm not "mad" about anything. but yes, you have correctly identified part of the problem

I made that post three years ago how is it still the only thing u know about me
what r u talking about i just assumed u were a fatass

I'm not "mad" about anything. but yes, you have correctly identified part of the problem
Russia has been trying to encroach on their land for years and has violated the Geneva Convention. Standing up to this persistent bully is admirable.

flying abroad and inserting yourself into other peoples' conflicts because you got bored would surely qualify
Even if he were just doing this cause he's bored, which probably isn't the reason, how is this affecting you at all or negative? He didn't join CIA, he's a militant fighting Russia. Guide me through your moral compass.

he may as well have joined CIA lol. his cia warbucks cutout burned enough to allow CIA a foothold for years of terror while now they only occupy 1/3 the country to leave 10 million food insecure. where are kurds now after years of his war touring and theft, nowhere better. there is nothing to excuse this
yes

any person who works for special forces by the way is willfully and intelligently doing something to cannibalize the lives of regular people

Russia has been trying to encroach on their land for years and has violated the Geneva Convention. Standing up to this persistent bully is admirable.
Even if he were just doing this cause he's bored, which probably isn't the reason, how is this affecting you at all or negative? He didn't join CIA, he's a militant fighting Russia. Guide me through your moral compass.
first of all he said it was the reason

[...] Did the Marine Corps, got out and tried college with the GI bill, failed massively then tried retail. Did that, got bored and never really felt like I could adjust back to civilian life [...]

and something aint gotta personally affect me to be bad. I don't know enough about middle eastern geopolitics to say definitively whether it's true, but I will take Aide's word and NanoCap's implicit agreement at face value and assume that, indeed, he fought with groups at separate times that were ideologically opposed to one another. so it's safe to say that he doesn't do this for the advancement of his own ideology, he does it, like I said, because he is bored. and he can't even be bothered to pick a side while getting his kicks. again I don't know enough about the conflicts to criticize the exact groups he fought with based on what they did (and it doesn't help that he never said specifically, but in some cases it's easier to infer than others), but I reckon drydess is probably correct on that

if you don't agree that it's bad to go fight in randomly chosen wars on randomly chosen sides, then you have fundamentally different ideas regarding the use of violence from mine, so whatever. the war in ukraine may seem to be a more "noble" cause, and sure, I would agree he is at least on the right side of this one, but I don't believe that his personal justification for the decision is as noble. can't help but wonder how much money he's making off his youtube channel with 500k subscribers

also he was in the actual marines, and fighting wars for the US is ethically irredeemable to me. obviously none of you will agree on that specific point so you don't have to respond because I don't care

any person who works for special forces by the way is willfully and intelligently doing something to cannibalize the lives of regular people
Unironically true, SOCOM and Spec Ops cigarettes are the worst, especially the Seals.
They're a bunch of dope pushing cigarettes making a fat buck off big feds the regular military doesn't forget with and causing massive destabilization of foreign countries for ABC glowies

his cia warbucks cutout burned enough to allow CIA a foothold for years of terror while now they only occupy 1/3 the country to leave 10 million food insecure. where are kurds now after years of his war touring and theft, nowhere better. there is nothing to excuse this
Can you link a video? I looked at CivDiv's Youtube and couldn't find anything specific about this.

first of all he said it was the reason

and something aint gotta personally affect me to be bad. I don't know enough about middle eastern geopolitics to say definitively whether it's true, but I will take Aide's word and NanoCap's implicit agreement at face value and assume that, indeed, he fought with groups at separate times that were ideologically opposed to one another. so it's safe to say that he doesn't do this for the advancement of his own ideology, he does it, like I said, because he is bored. and he can't even be bothered to pick a side while getting his kicks. again I don't know enough about the conflicts to criticize the exact groups he fought with based on what they did (and it doesn't help that he never said specifically, but in some cases it's easier to infer than others), but I reckon drydess is probably correct on that
Trouble re-adapting into civilian life is not uncommon. In context by boredom he really means that he doesn't know what else to do with himself. It's a sad reality, I'm not going to go into a spiel though because I'm sure you know war affects those who serve negatively lol

It's pretty common for military bodies to paid to fight on this or that side of wars (which is stuffty), but if he's just fighting on essentially whoever's side he can get on for the sake of fighting I agree that's pretty awful and he needs to go to a therapist or something. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

To me, boredom =/= bad. Also I and most others agree the US invasions of Aghanistan/Iraq were unjustified, but I wouldn't go as far to say everyone who served are ethically irredeemable. Most people who enlisted did not fully understand what they were getting into, or the optics of the conflict, or were victims of propaganda that didn't tell the true story. This is the case for most wars. I'd argue most (but not all) veterans regardless of what side they were on or conflict they served in are victims to a degree and deserve sympathy. There isn't a clear cut good and bad, it's a bit more complicated than that.

Unironically true, SOCOM and Spec Ops cigarettes are the worst, especially the Seals.
They're a bunch of dope pushing cigarettes making a fat buck off big feds the regular military doesn't forget with and causing massive destabilization of foreign countries for ABC glowies
word salad + u mad

love all my alphabet agencies  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Trouble re-adapting into civilian life is not uncommon. In context by boredom he really means that he doesn't know what else to do with himself. It's a sad reality, I'm not going to go into a spiel though because I'm sure you know war affects those who serve negatively lol

It's pretty common for military bodies to paid to fight on this or that side of wars (which is stuffty), but if he's just fighting on essentially whoever's side he can get on for the sake of fighting I agree that's pretty awful and he needs to go to a therapist or something. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

To me, boredom =/= bad. Also I and most others agree the US invasions of Aghanistan/Iraq were unjustified, but I wouldn't go as far to say everyone who served are ethically irredeemable. Most people who enlisted did not fully understand what they were getting into, or the optics of the conflict, or were victims of propaganda that didn't tell the true story. This is the case for most wars. I'd argue most (but not all) veterans regardless of what side they were on or conflict they served in are victims to a degree and deserve sympathy. There isn't a clear cut good and bad, it's a bit more complicated than that.
ok who the forget cares. pusillanimous individualing around the fact that he is a person going to the most destitute parts of the world to worsen them for self gratification. you couldn't possibly care how mental this person is. why are you even typing these useless paragraphs
Can you link a video? I looked at CivDiv's Youtube and couldn't find anything specific about this.
sdf

ok who the forget cares. pusillanimous individualing around the fact that he is a person going to the most destitute parts of the world to worsen them for self gratification. you couldn't possibly care how mental this person is. why are you even typing these useless paragraphs
What's with the hysterics, are you five? I just asked if you could send me the videos you were talking about because I was having trouble finding them. How about just provide some context and don't be a combative handicap.