Forumers that are newsworthy

Author Topic: Forumers that are newsworthy  (Read 9899 times)

What's with the hysterics, are you five? I just asked if you could send me the videos you were talking about because I was having trouble finding them. How about just provide some context and don't be a combative handicap.
dont talk to my girlfriend like that

What's with the hysterics, are you five? I just asked if you could send me the videos you were talking about because I was having trouble finding them. How about just provide some context and don't be a combative handicap.
I really dont know what video exactly you're asking for but if you feel the need to defend a war tourist while lacking "some context" into both the person and the wars, then it just reflects you're some sort of idiot.
I could give plenty of context about how rojava prevented government action against CIA to occupy all the most economically valuable region of syria (most arable and oil abundant) while lacking the ability to administrate over and cultivate it because they are an american military base who sells to america, while all the remainder of the country starves in nutrition and economic activity needlessly. however you have any reason to acknowledge this, because you know don't know much about it, so once again why are you still typing. you talk too much and read too little
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 01:05:24 AM by Drydess »

Could Nano be civ div? The timelines do match. Posted in June about coming back to the states, and civ's got a video six months ago about leaving Ukraine, followed by one called "van life blog." Now civ's back in Ukraine, so I guess it could mean Nano still couldn't handle civilian life. Civ's also got videos about fighting alongside the kurds, and in Slenda. Both are things Nano mentioned in his posts back in June.

This is cool, means we got rapists, spree killers, and war tourists now!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 08:17:53 AM by Rigel »

Hey CivDiv if you’re reading this I’m just some slobbering loving drooling handicap who’s never even heard about the CIA’s involvement in rojava SOCOM warbucks but a lot of the stories you told stuck with me and gave me perspective during tough times. Wish I had the courage to fight for a cause with anything but a keyboard. Had no idea you were a blocklander

Civ also doesn't seem like the depressed war-addict that Nano makes himself out to be.

Do you watch his videos because he kinda does

iii edited my post as I went through more of his videos, changed my mind

you’re loving civdiv? please kill yourself dude LOL unironically

Surprisingly have a large name on YouTube. Never thought I’d have a “fanbase” but eventually, after many years, accumulated some sort of following. I post my combat footage and make videos about my experiences in war. A couple interviews here and there. I suppose it’s getting easier to brand yourself nowadays if you practice editing and understand the algorithm
how many russians have you no scoped?
give 'em hell lad.

drydess goes to sleep with his socks on and drinks glasses of milk... WEIRDO!

Back on topic, ICTON is/was blockland memebers. Founded by djy1991 from here.

Back on topic, ICTON is/was blockland memebers. Founded by djy1991 from here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkUqk0GO2pg
holy stuff you're talking about this

Not sure if newsworthy, but Furdle made the game Hydroneer, which is relatively successful and popular. He’s a good guy.
Wait really?

Wait really?
Yes, him and I used to play a lot together back in the day. He's an awesome guy.

Not sure if newsworthy, but Furdle made the game Hydroneer, which is relatively successful and popular. He’s a good guy.
isnt furdle the guy who was deaf or am i mistaken?

isnt furdle the guy who was deaf or am i mistaken?
no that's furling, or cube lands

Browsing through his posts and found this
I was born in 1973.
50 this year damn dude

Browsing through his posts and found this50 this year damn dude
its schizo babble you autistic oaf