Author Topic: Forumers that are newsworthy  (Read 9915 times)

its schizo babble you autistic oaf
I looked up his FB it true

Browsing through his posts and found this50 this year damn dude
how do you quote ancient topics like that?

how do you quote ancient topics like that?
if you have quick reply enabled it Just Works, as long as the topic isn't locked

It's actually rather strange to me that there ended up being what feels like a rather large number of people having noteworthy impacts the way they did, all from this community. Not to toot a this-community-exceptionalism horn but it's still crazy to me. Maybe I was just in the right place and right time to witness a generation coming into their own. And that's cool, frankly.

Anyone remember GameJournoPros? Yeah I faked that.

Word of advice: Don't make fake news. Your mental health depends on that.

isnt furdle the guy who was deaf or am i mistaken?
i believe you're thinking of betelgeuse

i believe you're thinking of betelgeuse
furling is also deaf and that's certainly who he's thinking of. which was already covered

the guy who runs the Ballsack Sports twitter account is a blocklander. he posted about BL once and I dmed him asking what his name was and he kind of deflected it,  it didn't seem like he was a fourmer at all tho and just played when he was younger

Anyone remember GameJournoPros? Yeah I faked that.

Word of advice: Don't make fake news. Your mental health depends on that.
Can you explain this more? Googling isn't helping much but "Milo Yiannopoulos" came up in a tumblr post which is mind blowing since I just heard about him a week or so ago. (He did a debate and was handicapped lol)

Edit: Adding on to the whole Milo thing for those unaware: Milo got molested as a kid but advocates that underage boys can be in healthy relationships with adults.

Edit2: http://ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php/GameJournoPros Are you claiming you're Milo? Am I totally misunderstanding this?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 01:39:18 AM by Soukuw »

Y'all remember Black and White? Yea she was fake, sadly.

Y'all remember Black and White? Yea she was fake, sadly.
I didn't think it was possible for an entire forum to have a mass hallucination...

I didn't think it was possible for an entire forum to have a mass hallucination...

Apparently it is, y'all must have been high.