RIP

Author Topic: RIP  (Read 20607 times)

I was playing a character this entire time for 15 years.

I was trolling blockland since 2008 and now like all good things it comes to and end.

After 15 years this is my first admittance to trolling. Something I refused to admit for 15 years because it would break character.

I'd purposelly missspell words just to see if someone with OCD would get upset and then gaslight them.

I spent months maybe years doing that.

I've did every type of trolling in the book

and I was damn good at it

My best quality was being persistent and determined and playing the long con

One does not play a character and be a troll on an internet forum for 15 years, that's just called mental illness (relevant image)

Admitting to it is the first step on the road to recovery Tony, I'm glad you shared this with us.

lmao awesome, never thought you'd actually admit to it

tho legit curious: why? is this stuff fun for you, or just out of habit?

lmao awesome, never thought you'd actually admit to it

tho legit curious: why? is this stuff fun for you, or just out of habit?

Trolling people was fun but it's not fun anymore.

I never intended to harm anyone. I don't dox anyone, like others do.

I actually don't even hate bronies that much I just wanted to stir up drama.

it's too late to go back now, I've adopted your teachings

Trolling people was fun but it's not fun anymore.

I never intended to harm anyone. I don't dox anyone, like others do.
def understandable

i've told many stories about you tony thank you for the laughs

Wow, can't believe this is actually happening. Can't deny you were genuinely one of the most influential trolls here, dude. Even If I didn't always enjoy your antics, I'll say that you certainly entertained a lot of people here. Good job, don't do it again.

What. A confession??? Did you start going to therapy or start a family or get a life or something? Seriously what the heck you cant make a legacy this big, go awol for a couple months and the admit that you trolled and are no longer trolling? You better be trolling right now. Itd be a sad day if you weren't