RIP

Author Topic: RIP  (Read 20590 times)

Two steps ahead, I am always two steps ahead. This has been the greatest social experiment I've come

Tony you're alright my dude??

hey tony, play us some mozart!

you were never funny
  • begging for steam games for years != trolling
  • begging for people to help you get to a z-list nighttime adult swim show appearance != trolling
  • your one claim to fame being your appearance on that same unfunny z-list adult swim filler show where they only put you on because you called them every loving day != trolling
  • running an encyclopedia dramatica article about yourself where you instantly remove any edits against you to this very day != trolling
  • running a youtube channel that nobody watches != trolling
  • being 3X years old and still posting on the BLF regularly != trolling
  • loving with nine-year olds on a lego building game for 15 years == trolling (but arguably it's the most pathetic kind)
if i had to live one day in your shoes i would blow my brains out. i would tell you to do something, anything else with your life but i think you're over the crest at this point :panda:

One does not play a character and be a troll on an internet forum for 15 years, that's just called mental illness (relevant image)
the only level headed person in this thread

ok, but tony got into adult swim so you have to give him that

ok, but tony got into adult swim so you have to give him that
i actually found the video in all it's glory, here you go, let me know if you make it through the whole thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naQPubvAOFg

i actually found the video in all it's glory, here you go, let me know if you make it through the whole thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naQPubvAOFg
this has to be the least funny thing ive seen in a long long time

tony was 26 in 2016. he is 33 now and still a jobless loser. how could this happen?

30 pounds on this monday and he gets out of breath in minutes. work on your mile tony

also: this is the guy who posted epic donald drumpf magapede threads biweekly on the forums;

looking at this physique, and taking into account the stuff i posted earlier, was that also trolling? if the based donald Annoying Orange fascist christian theocracy was actually formed tony would be among the first go to the gas chambers. i dont know if posting about woke trigglypuff SJW culture war threads on the forums for 7 years is also some kind of troll, because if so, thats also pretty funny.

either way, im sure he's also living off of his parents dime at age 33 and stocking walmart shelves / delivering amazon packages so in a way he's also trolling his parents! loving epic

he was an adult in 2008... he was 19

The most surreal Blockland story that I like to tell people was listening to a real life friend with no connection to Blockland complain for a couple weeks about an admin that moderated a Facebook group he was in. This admin was hated by everybody in the group because he was a really stupid starfish. I asked him to show me the admin's Facebook page and I was then presented with Lord Tony's real life Facebook page, where he was using his BLF avatar as a profile picture

genuinely concerned. you unfriended me on steam are you OK??