RIP

Author Topic: RIP  (Read 20605 times)

Lord Tony died a long time ago and someone else has commandeered the account

The most surreal Blockland story that I like to tell people was listening to a real life friend with no connection to Blockland complain for a couple weeks about an admin that moderated a Facebook group he was in. This admin was hated by everybody in the group because he was a really stupid starfish. I asked him to show me the admin's Facebook page and I was then presented with Lord Tony's real life Facebook page, where he was using his BLF avatar as a profile picture
ive had a remarkably similar story but only with a reddit discord server. we are a tumor to the internet

No forget that piece of stuff.

He's the main reason I stopped trolling like this in the first place I thought he was joking/trolling but turns out he was very very very loving serious.

It's not loving cool that stuff is forgeted up.

Even before the stuff he did he would message me in private about his "jokes" and I'd ignore him because I don't joke about that stuff in private I only joke about things in public for all to see that's what trolling is.

In private I am a completely different person I usually ignore most people that make jokes with me and anyone who has been on my server will tell you I'm very chill and barely talk.

So... does this mean you actually liked ponies all along?

So... does this mean you actually liked ponies all along?

no

I don't even know how the heck this is a drama topic, did I miss something?

I'd purposelly missspell words just to see if someone with OCD would get upset and then gaslight them.

I spent months maybe years doing that.

I've did every type of trolling in the book

and I was damn good at it

My best quality was being persistent and determined and playing the long con

lord tony was just mista white all along!

In private I am a completely different person I usually ignore most people that make jokes with me and anyone who has been on my server will tell you I'm very chill and barely talk.
Can confirm. Server was pretty chill 👍

Being tolerable in private but acting otherwise in more social situations is what being a sociopath is, and i cordially request that you stop it and get some help

This is almost too surreal to believe.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you're being honest: You've undoubtedly had a very applaudable commitment to the bit. I don't doubt you've become one of the small handful of people that most people will still think of when they look back on this place for better or worse.

I actually don't even hate bronies that much I just wanted to stir up drama.
Can confirm you got 14-year-old me mad. 10/10

yeah I don't know if you guys noticed but I've been trying to distance myself from the forums for awhile now. I thought it would be funny to one day stop posting with zero explanation as one last troll
I always presumed you were just getting disinterested because of the decline in activity here.

Once again I am vindicated in my years of saying Tony is a troll.

I always presumed you were just getting disinterested because of the decline in activity here.

I was this far deep I was going to see it to the end like the musicians on the titanic.

I was even planning on beating RTB mod bot as the number 1 topic poster

I just stopped caring it stopped being funny