RIP

Author Topic: RIP  (Read 20615 times)

In private I am a completely different person I usually ignore most people that make jokes with me and anyone who has been on my server will tell you I'm very chill and barely talk.
The toy store build was fun to explore and the medieval RPG was cool

The toy store build was fun to explore and the medieval RPG was cool

Thanks man. I am still working on the medieval world on bricadia

Thanks man. I am still working on the medieval world on bricadia
I'll have to check it out. Looking at old PM's I sent you something for Medieval RP years ago but I can't remember what exactly

Can confirm. Server was pretty chill 👍
Also can confirm, wouldn't say Tony was all that quiet quiet but he was chill.

Reading this just makes me proud of the moment I got him banned for admitting to trolling years ago. I'm still baffled as to how he got his permaban turned into a 2 week one.

I'm still baffled as to how he got his permaban turned into a 2 week one.
Bribes

The meds just kicked in

Also can confirm, wouldn't say Tony was all that quiet quiet but he was chill.

Reading this just makes me proud of the moment I got him banned for admitting to trolling years ago. I'm still baffled as to how he got his permaban turned into a 2 week one.

That's right I did get banned once for admitting it.

that should have been a perm ban lol

In the end how many times were you banned? Did anyone keep count?

Hey tony can u post the files for your medieval rpg if your never gonna play this game again

Hey tony can u post the files for your medieval rpg if your never gonna play this game again

I'm building it on bricadia now.

I'm building it on bricadia now.
Can you release the wip for blockland if you are no longer building it in blockland?

I was playing a character this entire time for 15 years.

I was trolling blockland since 2008 and now like all good things it comes to and end.

After 15 years this is my first admittance to trolling. Something I refused to admit for 15 years because it would break character.

Bro played a character so long it became his legit personality. (I don't think it counts as a character if no one else is in on the joke)
congrats on getting cancelled, idiot.

Bro played a character so long it became his legit personality. (I don't think it counts as a character if no one else is in on the joke)
congrats on getting cancelled, idiot.

It's called meta humor and it's only funny if 1 person gets the joke while the other are arguing whether it's trolling or not.

Can you release the wip for blockland if you are no longer building it in blockland?

When I find it I'll let you know, remind me if I forget.

(I don't think it counts as a character if no one else is in on the joke)

That south park episode with kyle's dad is probably the most accurate.

It's such advanced level of trolling it's pissing people off so they vent about it while the other people are actually more angry at the people getting mad and not the troll itself.

Having people not in on the joke and creating chaos in the process is the joke.