So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR

Author Topic: So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR  (Read 21726 times)

tony's disaster of a "twitch career" being wafflestomped by a they / them... the minorities strike BACK

absolutely kino ending to the tony blight, gonna go talk to that twitter transmission and give him more info LOL

why did you never respond to any of the stuff that me or kayne posted in the other thread, bud?

30 pounds on this monday and he gets out of breath in minutes. work on your mile tony

absolutely kino ending to the tony blight, gonna go talk to that twitter transmission and give him more info LOL

For anyone on twitter watching, people like Momentum and kanye weeee are the victims of my trolling tactics over the years and these are the people you are defending lol.

I've been making fun of the actual tribals and transphobes for years.

For anyone on twitter watching, people like Momentum and kanye weeee are the victims of my trolling tactics over the years and these are the people you are defending lol.

ive been victimized by a crossdressing fatherless lanklet who lives with his parents in his 30s... NOOOOOOOO

ive been victimized by a crossdressing fatherless lanklet who lives with his parents in his 30s... NOOOOOOOO

You wish you could look good as both a man and a woman at the same time.

for anyone on twitter watching, please make sure that lord tony stops streaming and goes to community college for plumbing or something, america can not sustain itself with 20 million lord tonys to look after

You wish you could look good as both a man and a woman at the same time.
father figure: ABSENT

this is what this thread's about?
this is what happens when youre a middle aged bum with nothing in your life besides an internet connection and a computer. this is his entire world

foxscotch may be a fat ugly terminally online friend but at least they have a job and a spouse tony.... you could learn a thing or two

this is what this thread's about?
yes. lord tony lives in hyperreality where a post on twitter with 66 likes from two weeks ago is a very big event and he needs to publicly defend himself over it else his high profile video game streaming job will be threatened

To be fair that could be the entire DBD audience

You owe the apology to the communities you trolled.

Blockland does not deserve no apology

it's the most toxic gaming community I have ever loving seen in my life

I was just the one who went above and beyond the other trolls and stood out.

Yeah I stood out without private investigating, stalking + anything loving illegal.