So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR

Author Topic: So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR  (Read 21720 times)

Bro will say everything except the word sorry. It's really not that hard

Yeah I stood out without private investigating, stalking + anything loving illegal.
They aren't pretending they didn't play a hand in making the community into the stuffhole it is today though. You can't go around claiming to be the king of stuff mountain and then act like you had nothing to do with it's current state.

What reason would you even have to dox someone lol? You're patting yourself on the back because you only tormented the autistic lego kids and stopped before putting their personal information on the internet for no reason? What level of cartoonishly evil do you personally identify with

Bro will say everything except the word sorry. It's really not that hard

The first person I ever banned on my twitch was fuzztoast for saying the N word.

Blockland does not deserve an apology lol.

What reason would you even have to dox someone lol? You're patting yourself on the back because you only tormented the autistic lego kids and stopped before putting their personal information on the internet for no reason? What level of cartoonishly evil do you personally identify with

Most of the people I trolled were my age lol.

You're assuming they are all kids because it's a lego game but this game was never "kid friendly" to begin with.

you were calling me a friend on bl servers when i was 12

you are ten years older than i am

you were calling me a friend on bl servers when i was 12

you are ten years older than i am

How old are you? Because it says you are 12 on your profile lol

Blockland does not deserve an apology lol.

That post isn't directed to the Blockland community though and you still failed to actually apologize. It's a very very small and easy token of good faith if you have any actual remorse for the way you acted.

Pitiful attempt, you were like 5-10 years older than the average Blocklander was in 2010

You've been hating me since 2010.

I don't even know who you are, you need to let go. These 13 year grudges are not healthy.

That post isn't directed to the Blockland community though and you still failed to actually apologize.

You don't apologize to witch hunts.

If it wasn't a targeted attack by a group of trolls and they came to me in private instead and gave me a chance to actually speak that statement would have been much different.

Also I still would never apologize to Blockland.

If it wasn't a targeted attack by a group of trolls and they came to me in private instead and gave me a chance to actually speak that statement would have been much different.

Apologize to your parents

So who the forget are you even talking to lol? You're making yourself out to be remorseful for your past but there isn't a single person you're actually showing remorse to

So who the forget are you even talking to lol? You're making yourself out to be remorseful for your past but there isn't a single person you're actually showing remorse to
it was all a bit so it doesnt matter but also everyone who he was mean to deserves it (btw im not mad at you or seek you out, people have to send me these threads over discord and we all collectively laugh at you)

So who the forget are you even talking to lol?

I don't know because I don't even know who you are. You're like some guy I asked for some add-ons.

I hold absolutely 0 grudges on this forum and when I get off I forget about every single one of you guys because this stuff doesn't matter to me one bit.

it's you guys that chose to keep me in your head rent free for 15 years.

My brother in christ you made the topic