So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR

Author Topic: So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR  (Read 21687 times)

I don't know because I don't even know who you are. You're like some guy I asked for some add-ons.

I hold absolutely 0 grudges on this forum and when I get off I forget about every single one of you guys because this stuff doesn't matter to me one bit.

it's you guys that chose to keep me in your head rent free for 15 years.
U live rent free with ur parents

I take back saying this forum is like a family.

There is only like 3 people on here I like lol and they aren't edgy tryhards.

Yeah I would take that handicapped stuff back before you have to acknowledge the dissonance between calling this place your family and saying you refuse to show any remorse to it

Yeah I would take that handicapped stuff back before you have to acknowledge the dissonance between calling this place your family and saying you refuse to show any remorse to it

You reminded me why I would not show remorse to this place.

Because the other thread was like "you entertained us" "thanks for the good laughs" etc

and it made me think of this place like a family but after this I remembered how bad it is here lol

Because the other thread was like "you entertained us" "thanks for the good laughs" etc

and it made me think of this place like a family but after this I remembered how bad it is here lol
You do entertain us, Tony. Nothing amuses more than a dead-end middle aged friend clawing to defend himself on Twitter to save his dogstuff Twitch channel

You do entertain us, Tony. Nothing amuses more than a dead-end middle aged friend clawing to defend himself on Twitter to save his dogstuff Twitch channel

okay then all I can say to that is

okay then all I can say to that is

What do you plan on doing in 20 years? Will you have an heroed by then or will you still be throwing tantrums on internet forums?

You're gonna switch up the story now that you're not getting validated for your 15 year long bullying children habit? What an incredibly pitiful and undignified reply. I seem to recall people in the other thread calling you a sociopath. All I did was ask you to be a man about it and show a shred of actual remorse and not damage control.

You're gonna switch up the story now that you're not getting validated for your 15 year long bullying children habit? What an incredibly pitiful and undignified reply. I seem to recall people in the other thread calling you a sociopath. All I did was ask you to be a man about it and show a shred of actual remorse and not damage control.
what did you expect, to be honest? people high in intellect wouldn't associate the thing that they're trying to do as a """"career"""" with the private shame of posting for 15 years on the blf using the exact same identity. this is linkara level handicapation

Yeah the alias stuff is insane. I've never watched Tony but I figured he was just owning it the whole time. I just got done watching some child enthusiast TF2 troll drop his guts all over the internet thanks to the same blunder. Must be a narcissist thing.

So this is how the Legend of Tony ends, huh? Not with a bang, but with a whimper

So this is how the Legend of Tony ends, huh? Not with a bang, but with a whimper
Honestly, it ending with a bunch of known forum trolls all duking it out for the better part of a day while I watched was probably the best way It could have ended, at least for me.

I would pick a side but honestly everyone who lurks here gets whats coming for them...

Goodbye tony.