So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR

Author Topic: So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR  (Read 21710 times)

I grew up in the 90s and back in the 90s when we used that word we used it to describe someone being stupid and annoying. So if I ever called you that it was because you were loving stupid and annoying.

I have never once used that word as a slur for gay people.

It is people like you that turned it back into a slur to insult gays.
brother what i dont care that you called me a friend i am just pointing out that you were in your mid 20s doing this stuff to adolescents / teenagers

Just thought I'd make one quick point then I'm outta here.

I grew up in the 90s and back in the 90s when we used that word we used it to describe someone being stupid and annoying. So if I ever called you that it was because you were loving stupid and annoying.

I have never once used that word as a slur for gay people.

It is people like you that turned it back into a slur to insult gays.
You are an addict for attention and degradation. If only you grew up with a father.

Extremely late to the party but what I'm reading is: "handicap doesn't practice proper internet OPSEC, gets counter-trolled."

I don't even know how the hell someone could make the connection from your twitch to a loving Blockland forums troll account unless you did it on purpose, in which case,

Lol.
Lmao.

You are an addict for attention and degradation. If only you grew up with a father.
when tony said that someone posed as friends in his discord it immediately reminded me of you. you're the only person ive ever seen on this forum to routinely feign friendship with people while actively sabotaging them.

the moral of the story is you should always change your name frequently and do business under a different identity if you've ever interacted with celau in some form. his bread and butter is posting random stuff from 3+ years ago completely out of context with the goal of defamation. you can tell he has fun doing it and has done it so many times that he's gotten exceptionally good at it.

i don't understand why you didnt choose a different screen name if you didnt want your blockland history following you

Hiding and changing names is more sus. Someone will find you eventually and call you out for trying to hide from your past.

I'm not hiding because I know I was just trolling.

The problem with cancel culture is you have troll groups that will find literally anything you said a decade ago and then use it to control you under the guise of social justice.

Say I had a 99.9% clean record on blockland well if they find that 1 post where I wasn't clean that's it game over, cancelled.

Hiding and changing names is more sus. Someone will find you eventually and call you out for trying to hide from your past.

I'm not hiding because I know I was just trolling.

The problem with cancel culture is you have troll groups that will find literally anything you said a decade ago and then use it to control you under the guise of social justice.

Say I had a 99.9% clean record on blockland well if they find that 1 post where I wasn't clean that's it game over, cancelled.
maybe they're just trying to beat your world record for longest troll facade.

maybe they're just trying to beat your world record for longest troll facade.

9 months of pretending to be a supporter is pretty impressive.

They laughing at me on twitter now because I have a rule saying viewers cannot befriend mods now. They know why that's a rule now.

when tony said that someone posed as friends in his discord it immediately reminded me of you. you're the only person ive ever seen on this forum to routinely feign friendship with people while actively sabotaging them.
medicate yourself deluded mondayspawn

if you cant squat 200 pounds below parallel IDGAF

the moral of the story is you should always change your name frequently and do business under a different identity if you've ever interacted with celau in some form. his bread and butter is posting random stuff from 3+ years ago completely out of context with the goal of defamation. you can tell he has fun doing it and has done it so many times that he's gotten exceptionally good at it.
how badly does the celau boogeyman live rent free in your head? do you check under the bed for him at night? do you keep the light on in the closet to make sure celau doesnt come get you? you must have been very traumatized...

its a shame youll never achieve a position of merit to be removed from by the evil trolls you terminally online schizo

its a shame youll never achieve a position of merit to be removed from by the evil trolls you terminally online schizo
radical

Complaining about “discord espionage” is like a YouTuber expose tradition lol. I really don’t think Celau pretended to be a non binary person on twitter for 8 years to really sell his one over on Tony