Land of Dran

Author Topic: Land of Dran  (Read 17841 times)

aw yeah now we're cooking with fire

aw yeah now we're cooking with fire
as opposed to cooking with friction

Keep the name. Its uniqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Considering Garry Newman named his game “Garry” I don’t see an issue with using your alias in the title

Considering Garry Newman named his game “Garry” I don’t see an issue with using your alias in the title

I mean the fact it's associated with my history on the BLF would probably be a negative. Over the last 13 years I've certainly made edgy posts or expressed views I don't agree with anymore.

Over the last 13 years I've certainly made edgy posts or expressed views I don't agree with anymore.
who hasnt?

i don't think a nonstandard name that doesn't really mention "blocks" or building in the title is a bad idea, but land of dran is a bit stiff imo, and a bit non-descriptive. garry's mod slides because it was developed when hl2 mods were the thing everyone was doing, it's literally garry's mod of half-life 2, and the name just ended up sticking, but this is standalone (i assume) so it doesn't work as well. in my eye's at least

i don't think a nonstandard name that doesn't really mention "blocks" or building in the title is a bad idea, but land of dran is a bit stiff imo, and a bit non-descriptive. garry's mod slides because it was developed when hl2 mods were the thing everyone was doing, it's literally garry's mod of half-life 2, and the name just ended up sticking, but this is standalone (i assume) so it doesn't work as well. in my eye's at least
Lets be honest. The only people who will get to experience it (and probably the only people who DESERVE to experience it) dont give two cents about the name. THe masses have roblox. They dont deserve land of dran. But we will get to experience the land of dran, and by golly we better get dran land and not brick land or block land or build land. We want dran land

just name it cheesecake. everybody loves cheesecake.

i will try my best to hate cheesecake to prove tablesalt wrong

You should call the game BrickedUp

Kind of like revisiting old GMod maps you used to play on as a kid in single player?
like playing bl_bedroom on garry's mod

I can prove you wrong on the cheesecake issue, tablesalt. I wouldn't say I hate it, but I don't really like it either. It's so goddamn rich and overpowering and dense as hell that it's kinda unpleasant. I prefer stuff with a softer, more subtle flavour and a lighter texture to it; soft cookies in particular scratch that itch pretty well when I want something sweet.