happy pride month everybody

Author Topic: happy pride month everybody  (Read 26927 times)

ring the bells! yell it on the streets! the end is nigh!

i kind of dont like foxtrot but god this thread is something else

wtf is going on? 💀

I love the immediate meta derail.
Your takeaway from the article is pretty bad. Christians and Muslims aren't uniting because of gay people they're uniting because they're religious in a growing world of Atheists. They're uniting because their beliefs aren't as far off as you think. A lot of Christians want "traditional" values the same way as Muslims do.

Also funny you're talking about "sodomites" well standing behind Christians and Muslims of all people. You understand Muhammad had a 9 year old wife right? The article you linked is literally parents indoctrinating kids into their beliefs. Religion as a whole is like that.

Three posts and one edit. C'mon we can do more!

”forum.blockland.us” Is no longer a valid domain. Please try another URL.

Found the guy who needs a sky daddy to tell him not to be a bad person.

Wheres your sky daddy soukuw?

he doesnt even have a ground daddy

[im g]https://c.tenor.com/r0pBPjtriLcAAAAC/pirates-of-the-carribean-jack-sparrow.gif[/img]

he doesnt even have a ground daddy
you guys are mean. But Jack Sparrow does seem to capture how I envision most Christians.

yall gotta make a drama thread for this inane forgetin argument. what the hell are yall even talking about
i kind of dont like foxtrot
first of all bitch explain

This thread proves that badspot is never gonna close these forums, same reason he posts his handicapped screed on his decrepit personal website that get maybe 16 pageviews every three months - he still wants to feel like the badass arbiter of epic knowledge, smacking down on us peons like he did in 2010 when he'd ban 13 year olds with a witty retort, same reason he changed his avi to forgetin judge dredd. he's a loving loser, hell he's the Ur-loser

This thread proves that badspot is never gonna close these forums, same reason he posts his handicapped screed on his decrepit personal website that get maybe 16 pageviews every three months - he still wants to feel like the badass arbiter of epic knowledge, smacking down on us peons like he did in 2010 when he'd ban 13 year olds with a witty retort, same reason he changed his avi to forgetin judge dredd. he's a loving loser, hell he's the Ur-loser
hes the wizard of loneliness

you guys are mean.
My apologies, we are all blocklanders of course. Im just so fired up, feels like old times.

he's a loving loser, hell he's the Ur-loser

Yeah, and such a loser he made a forums for them! oh wait... wouldnt that make you?

Yeah, and such a loser he made a forums for them! oh wait... wouldnt that make you?
yeah no stuff