Badspot came back (kinda)

Author Topic: Badspot came back (kinda)  (Read 45336 times)

goth doesn’t know what he’s talking about (afros are top tier)

goth really thinks Thelma from Good Times is clownish. although who knows, he's been a dyed-in-the-wool badspot sycophant for years now who knows what he really thinks

goth really thinks Thelma from Good Times is clownish. although who knows, he's been a dyed-in-the-wool badspot sycophant for years now who knows what he really thinks
You can't just copy what I said but make it mean. I forbid. J already had that opinion but nicer, get your own opinion.

goth doesn’t know what he’s talking about (afros are top tier)

yeah..I...I don't know man...

she looks a bit clownish yes, but after all i know nothing of this character. also you rlly think im trying to simp for badspot when im simply aknowledging that the article he wrote was kinda funny and that I agree with some parts of it. while im sure he really is to a degree upset about the way modern video games portray women (from an artists perspective, mind you) I think the majority of the article like many other things on his site is just a form of crude humor combined with bits of his own personal opinions on the subject.

yeah..I...I don't know man...
are you a loving friend or what dude because these are the baddest looking women i've ever seen

yeah those women are hot. afros forgetin rock man.

'i think afros look clown-ish is all hahahahaha'

Why is Dis here. Which one of you duckers is it?
it might be badspot according to a friend

it might be badspot according to a friend
keep in mind i have prosopagnosia so this guy might look nothing like badspot and someone is pulling my leg

Afros are awesome, I see nothing wrong with any of these pictures.
You can just say if you hate black women if that's the real issue you have, were all handicaps here

keep in mind i have prosopagnosia so this guy might look nothing like badspot and someone is pulling my leg
...he looks nothing like badspot

afro enjoyers represent (but the f slur is bad we dont condone that)
REPRESENT. I see nothing wrong with afros.

guys stop posting baddies with afros, badspot's readying the ban hammer! This is degeneracy!

It's been so long since I've gotten angry at someone.

I don't think I've ever been as enraged as I was reading that article. To think I used to look up to Badspot a long while ago. I seriously can't loving believe I'd be here right now so enraged having read that absolute dog stuff dumpster fire that he calls an article.

You know what? I've been considering it, but maybe it's time to go out and try to make a difference.