Author Topic: Badspot came back (kinda)  (Read 45329 times)

Badspot is back again to awaken the ghosts of Blockland's past

spoken like someone with a bad case of autistic transmission voice

If this isn't projection I don't know what is

If this isn't projection I don't know what is
projection is a myth perpetuated by liberal propagandists

projection is a myth perpetuated by liberal propagandists

So you? I'm sorry but every time I see you post on here it's always some degenerate cringe and I'm happy Badspot came back just to give you a quick slap. As your kind would say, "please walk into traffic." 
JK I don't wish that upon you and hope you can find some clarity and happiness without being so cringe and negative to others. :)

Badspot has got some issues yeah, but who doesn't. No one is a perfect person, and some are maybe more flawed than others. Now that's not an excuse to make socially unacceptable and rude actions OK, I'd just like to point out that everyone here has issues, not just Badspot.

Maybe
It's the constant outrage and cringe in this community In combination with Badspots flaws as a developer and person that has led us to where we are now, not just BIG BAD BADSPOT. IDC if I'm right or wrong. Just wanted to share my opinion that could maybe give others a different perspective.

pls dont ban me badspot ty for cool game <3 U

Hi, I appreciate what I can assume is a great response. However, I do not care to read it. Thanks!

Hi, I appreciate what I can assume is a great response. However, I do not care to read it. Thanks!

It wasnt even that long?

Badspot has got some issues yeah, but who doesn't. No one is a perfect person

I dont think anyone said he was perfect. I just think alot of us are disbelief or coping that he came back to make a argument not worth arguing over. But I guess things work out, looks like it gave yall something to talk about.

Whatever you need to do to cope honey <3

It wasnt even that long?

I dont think anyone said he was perfect. I just think alot of us are disbelief or coping that he came back to make a argument not worth arguing over. But I guess things work out, looks like it gave yall something to talk about.

True that. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was stating that people said something like that. Lmao coping xD

It's been so long since I've gotten angry at someone.

I don't think I've ever been as enraged as I was reading that article. To think I used to look up to Badspot a long while ago. I seriously can't loving believe I'd be here right now so enraged having read that absolute dog stuff dumpster fire that he calls an article.

You know what? I've been considering it, but maybe it's time to go out and try to make a difference.
Holy loving cringe

Holy loving cringe

ssshhh it might actually be sarcastic or satire and if it is which it might be you might be the actually cringe one or maybe not but ur cringe anyway because ur on dead lego forums good lord what if that was the case well never know.

goth77 plausibly could have children locked in his cellar

goth77 plausibly could have children locked in his cellar

Badspot too. Heck... Maybe even you.

Not me though guys, ignoring the fact that I don't like children, I don't have a cellar. You're welcome BL forums.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thorstad

https://www.simplypsychology.org/david-reimer.html
i mean idk what kind of implication is going on here but rabbis in brooklyn are part of an extremely orthodox cult sect that barely interact with the outside world.

this is like comparing your average church priest to jim jones.

that being said, i do believe all the child rapists in both religions should get the worst punishment legally allowable obviously

i mean idk what kind of implication is going on here but rabbis in brooklyn are part of an extremely orthodox cult sect that barely interact with the outside world.

this is like comparing your average church priest to jim jones.

that being said, i do believe all the child rapists in both religions should get the worst punishment legally allowable obviously
Momentum is trying to say that Rabbis rape more kids that Catholic priests but their stats are entirely wrong if you read the sources.

funny how a country that fought hard to desegregate establishments still makes it legal to force women to enter through a 'women's only' entrance. its also funny how this same entrance is usually the least maintained, least accessible door to the property.

it's not just synagogues, but mosques too. how is it even protected by law to discriminate based on gender?

funny how a country that fought hard to desegregate establishments still makes it legal to force women to enter through a 'women's only' entrance. its also funny how this same entrance is usually the least maintained, least accessible door to the property.

it's not just synagogues, but mosques too. how is it even protected by law to discriminate based on gender?
illegal and discriminatory behaviors should not be allowed to lawfully exist simply because "it's their religion"
to take things to an extreme, should a religion about cannibalising every other woman in a practiser's family be allowed to operate just because it's a religion that has been around for a long time?

i believe the reason this is allowed to happen is because of the concepts like diversity and tolerance being pushed to unreasonable levels, where religions like islam are tolerated despite the illegality of many aspects of the faith, ideas like freedom of religion being held sacred, but then so is the idea of human rights. there's a contradiction there and for some reason the former is being chosen over the latter