Author Topic: Badspot came back (kinda)  (Read 45331 times)

sarcasm dude...learn it?

Sums up most of the arguments on this thread and the pride month thread. In all seriousness, very little of the article or statements people made were serious. Everyones acting like its all life or death when no one really means what theyre saying. Or maybe they do, and I need to learn when something is not sarcastic.

sarcasm dude...learn it?
sarcasm or not we are still laughing at you

was i wrong though?
I've never been reported for being right

you are definitely someone on the right side of something

was i wrong though?
There are three kinds of people crazy people right now and you're one of them. far reft, far right and qanon. They all are willing to cover their houses in dumb flags and push their beliefs aggressively on other people.

we all have to be some level of crazy to be here

we all have to be some level of crazy to be here
There's a big difference in being crazy and bat stuff insane. Momentum is the latter, his argument foregoes all logic and jumps straight on the fear mongering train.

If he actually cared about children at all he would be bitching the known institutions that actively hide child rape not about "Critical mass" Sodomy and Muslims.

I genuinely can't tell if half you guys are just the same dude in a different coat.
Most arguments are the same exact rhetoric but flip like 5 buzzwords around to mean different context. I can't tell if my loving Prochlorperazine is wearing off or what but you all blend together these days, maybe it's always been like that.

I genuinely can't tell if half you guys are just the same dude in a different coat.
Most arguments are the same exact rhetoric but flip like 5 buzzwords around to mean different context. I can't tell if my loving Prochlorperazine is wearing off or what but you all blend together these days, maybe it's always been like that.

its true i play as unova and several other people

its true i play as unova and several other people

oh crap. master mathew is that you?

Argument confusing because:
1. some people say those women are actually attractive, not ugly
2. others say women in games shouldn't (always) be beautiful
Some waver back and forth between both points as it suits them.

If you have the choice to make something more beautiful or less, it takes a broken mind to choose less.