Badspot came back (kinda)

Author Topic: Badspot came back (kinda)  (Read 45334 times)

they make so much money deceiving people who are willing to be deceived. they then use that money to bribe local police officers and representatives / install their own representatives in local offices. i live in a neighborhood that is predominately orthodox jewish. every day i see jewish men and women running red lights, using their vehicles to strongarm pedestrians off the streets. do they ever get pulled over? no. instead, i see the local police target men and women (mostly young men) of color, indian/russian/muslim/asian descent. the streets where muslim halal butchers are is filthy, covered in potholes and neglect, and i receive letters every day from my local government telling me how they did 'street repair.' which streets do they repair, you might ask? well, the streets with jewish-owned boutiques, synagogues, etc.

all of this is completely anecdotal, but i'm sure the same general malpractices happen in almost every neighborhood, for the benefit of the race that has the most money in this neighborhood. i wonder if im just bitter and anti-semetic but then i take a trip to the muslim neighborhoods and see jewish businesses and people on the street constantly harassed and ignored by police, who favor the richer muslim businessmen and women who can put cash in their pocket.

money isn't the root of evil, it's the flower and the pedals. the root is evolution, organic life that favors self-preservation over that of others. they are willing to provide advantages to their children and disadvantages to the children of others as long as it ensures the best chances of survival for their genetic offspring.

now that you say it, it makes a lot more sense why they're still allowed to run

You make a great case for ethnostates.

wonder if im just bitter and anti-semetic
nah don't feel bad it's just the realization that jews (and most other organized "religious" groups) are actually hypocritical scum

also idk if u seen recently but people are being arrested for speaking bible verses here in usa, and over in Jerusalem jews are literally spitting on christians in the streets - some real terrible stuff

nah don't feel bad it's just the realization that jews (and most other organized "religious" groups) are actually hypocritical scum
aren't you a fundie

also idk if u seen recently but people are being arrested for speaking bible verses here in usa, and over in Jerusalem jews are literally spitting on christians in the streets - some real terrible stuff

Out of all religions I don't think the Jewish should be called out first especially for hypocrisy. If anything the Jewish/Muslims/Buddhists are the most in tune with their religions. I'm an Atheist and I'm not really a fan of religion as a whole for the record.

Then of course you have the Amish which are like seeing a modern day tribe in the train station.

If your argument is that they don't "do good" you gotta expand more on that.

"do good"
this should be semi quotes? he did say that just to be clear, it's an assumption I'm making

yeah badspot really came back to give you that ban