blockland rebuilt

Author Topic: blockland rebuilt  (Read 26858 times)

a few flags on virustotal doesn't mean much. dozens of antivirus software will flag something simply because they don't recognize it, and the techniques you have to use to get around a game's DRM are always going to trigger some antivirus software. it doesn't matter how safe it actually is. the fact that the other 62 results are "undetected" is significantly more meaningful than 8 complaining

this is for autohotkey's installer, a piece of software broadly considered to be trustworthy:

it is sometimes used for nefarious purposes, and so it gets some bad ratings
here's b4v21, which dozens of you have been using for years without a single complaint:

unfortunately, publicly handing out the source code of something you normally have to pay for would be "copyright infringement" which is "illegal"
circumventing the game's DRM and distributing binary copies (even without fiddling with DRM) are already copyright infringement. kind of a weak justification
I have a friend who just got banned on the discord after they tried to tell others. Everyone agreed that it was a virus, but then the moderators silenced them and stopped them from seeing the truth.
From the responses, Its well known, but people have invested too much to stop at this point.
"everyone agreed that it was a virus" means absolutely nothing. a bunch of teenage idiots on a discord server don't know a virus from their left ass cheek. you look at a virustotal page and start going off the rails

Ah, so 'early access' just means 'dont criticize it too much.'
I hate modern video games lol
I don't feel like there's even much to criticize honestly. I've only played it a little and it was some time ago but it's generally well put together. definitely better than the average indie game, even ones people really like, like battlebit. the physics features they're adding on release I honestly don't care about, I don't feel like they're some key component that was missing. I don't even understand what you would do with that feature as a player lol. the vehicles on the other hand I see value in but I still wouldn't call it essential. what I do think is essential is modding. but you will probably never hear someone complaining about a game being incomplete because it doesn't have first-party modding support. so I don't really think it applies in the same way

this is for autohotkey's installer, a piece of software broadly considered to be trustworthy:

it is sometimes used for nefarious purposes, and so it gets some bad ratings
here's b4v21, which dozens of you have been using for years without a single complaint:
I havent had any complaints until now, but if they are from the same person, this may go deeper than we think. We may havea been compromised for a long time. Isnt it funny how b4v21 isnt open source? Isnt it... suspicious?

a bunch of teenage idiots on a discord server don't know a virus from their left ass cheek. you look at a virustotal page and start going off the rails
You have a point, but isnt it odd how the mods banned my friend? Why would they ban them if he had no bearing?

like battlebit.
mmhmm. Come back for kenko damage control and now you talk of battlebit. You need to leave. The blockland deep state is getting to your heard. Escape before its too late.

I havent had any complaints until now, but if they are from the same person, this may go deeper than we think. We may havea been compromised for a long time. Isnt it funny how b4v21 isnt open source? Isnt it... suspicious?
mmhmm. Come back for kenko damage control and now you talk of battlebit. You need to leave. The blockland deep state is getting to your heard. Escape before its too late.
I legitimately can't tell if you're acting insane for funny purposes or if you are just insane. blockland isn't open source. isn't that suspicious?
You have a point, but isnt it odd how the mods banned my friend?
no, it isn't. I'd ban someone for being a stupid annoying idiot too

blockland isn't open source. isn't that suspicious?

H-O-L-Y.. stuff. Guys, I think foxscotch may be onto something

Its all coming together now. How many layers deep are we? Was the game rigged from the start?

EDIT but blockland still doesnt test positive for viruses
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 01:52:10 PM by soldier101@ »

I legitimately can't tell if you're acting insane for funny purposes or if you are just insane.
he’s doing the epic troll bit after he made a goofball of himself in the discord

he’s doing the epic troll bit after he made a goofball of himself in the discord
I dont have discord.

it’s cool man it happens

soldier stop posting <3

H-O-L-Y.. stuff. Guys, I think foxscotch may be onto something

Its all coming together now. How many layers deep are we? Was the game rigged from the start?

EDIT but blockland still doesnt test positive for viruses
can u go play animal crossing? the need to orchestrate such nonsense within you is insane.

soldier stop posting <3
You're already a proven rebuilt sympathizer. Of course you would want me to stop exposing the potential trojan.

can u go play animal crossing? the need to orchestrate such nonsense within you is insane.
What is animal crossing? I play block land. Also congrats on your first post in 2023

itt soldier forgets false positives are a thing and doubles down for no reason

itt soldier forgets false positives are a thing and doubles down for no reason
I already said false positives were a thing. But my work here is done, they pushed out a shadow update. Really. Download it right now and put it in the virus scanner, its all clean. Earlier this week it was not clean. I exposed them and they fixed it. I did my job, be grateful.

what if we all just played regular blockland instead and then we might actually have a sizeable playerbase