Author Topic: blockland rebuilt  (Read 26558 times)

Stupidity? You dismissed me again and still havent stopped to think of implications this software has. Your obsession with kenko is strange, no one mentioned kenko without the context of rebuilt except you.
I said this day 1.
your brain truly must have great mass with a very heavy saturation of wrinkles it MUST

my roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi though

I made it clear when I was stating my opinion, versus facts. Im still speaking the facts that my opinion is...

soldier101 you need to get evaluated for schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. strong beliefs that people are collaborating to do evil against you and people you know is a big symptom

I cannot be diagnosed if I am not evaluated.

One Tony falls.
Another Tony appears.
The cycle is endless.

This is the way.

your brain truly must have great mass with a very heavy saturation of wrinkles it MUST

I dont know what my brain looks like... do you?

i think we are standing upon ur brain right now? any other opinions?

-snip-

Did I miss something? Doesnt this seem a little uncalled for?

planetary sized brain response

Brought to you by soldier101

planetary sized brain response
thank you. I also think some of your previous responses were well articulated enough for these forums.

Brought to you by soldier101
What was brought?

I made it clear when I was stating my opinion, versus facts. Im still speaking the facts that my opinion is...
Is this how insecure people concede arguments?

I don't suspect or accuse Kenko and his team of doing anything nefarious, but given that something as simple as a version launcher isn't open source, and that Rebuilt's source isn't public either is rather off-putting.

Given the history of this forum and its members, I don't think caution or even suspicion is an unreasonable reaction to any of this.
This is exactly my concern. I've almost been burnt twice with malicious software from here. The first was your run-of-the-mill backdoor blockland addon with an eval call hidden deep within. The second one was a program with actual professional RAT software nested inside. I think there was a malicious blockland web browser script floating around that used greasemonkey or something too but can't recall any posts about it.

The report I posted earlier is likely a bunch of false positives and I think Rebuilt is safe, after all, that's a lot of work to bait people into installing malware.

can't believe in 2023, y'all are still being trolled by someone acting as handicap of the day.

You thought I merely lacked the intellect to defend my internet position... but little did you know that the line between being dumb and being a boss troll is razor thin... and if you fall on the wrong side of the fence... you get pwnsauced by my roflcopter... your move kid

can't believe in 2023, y'all are still being trolled by someone acting as handicap of the day.
Yo momma