my final message to badspot

Author Topic: my final message to badspot  (Read 47239 times)

usually it is beneath me to loathe, but for you, I have decided to make a special occasion.. badspot, I know this might seem like another drop in the bucket but I'm being honest: you've lead a stuffty and pathetic life. clearly you are capable of creating wonderful and meaningful things, and yet at every avenue and opportunity you have thrown it away time after time again. your problems don't go away when you blame others, you're just lying to yourself. I would have expected you to have grown up a bit in the two decades that I've seen you online, but if anything, you've gotten worse, and lording over a forum full of traumatized and handicapped children has probably stagnated your growth and development as a person. for old times sake I made a little stop on your personal website, and saw that most recently, you had create an entire article with multiple collages detailing how the amount of bodacious pale elven women in video games is on a decline and that this is an injustice, going so far as to even call it a "war crime". seriously... you persecution complex is insane, just jack off to some hentai and shut the forget up about how your barbie doll special interest is not being reflected in every piece of media or whatever. oh and one more thing while we're on the topic of you externalizing your wounded loveuality: your contempt towards transmissions is so obviously a repression of your desires and further, a reflection of how you don't see women as people.. there's nothing wrong with banging a chick with a richard, chill out, you could literally be so much happier if you just googled "dialectical behavior therapy". sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I hope you change or die.

there's nothing wrong with banging a chick with a richard
that's a funny way of saying "dude"

i feel like you could more effectively ruin badspot's career if you like waited for him to release new software and then documented how he allowed known predators to talk to and groom/harass young children through his forum rather than just like telling it to his face because he doesn't care

this wasnt on my bingo card

going so far as to even call it a "war crime". seriously... you persecution complex is insane,
Do you not know what hyperbole is?

i know the badspot article stuff is old news at this point, but the most damning part to me is not the actual content being offensive or whatever, but that the entire article is unoriginal and unfunny (this is far more offensive to me). like the conversation about le ugly vidya woman is by no means a new revelation or something badspot himself discovered, it's just regurgitating the same coomer malding you could read on 4chan any day of the week. furthermore, i already had memes saved about this very issue before the article was posted here (although they were much funnier than the memes posted badspot shared in the article)

so then surely to justify reposting this, badspot must have been at least a little transformative in his brown townysis then, right? wrong. it's still the same stuff. just take some images of 3-4 modern AAA games (make sure they are easy targets like TLOU2) and add a caption with a variation of "Look!! Woman Ugly!! Laugh!!". maybe an argument could have been made that, oh i don't know, perhaps character design in video games isn't as artistic or sophisticated as it used to be (), but no thats too brown townytical, apparently the only comparisons we can make are between either cartoonishly ugly goblin people or busty/curvy goon bait.

and as for the humor, well, there really is no humor. it all just hinges on the idea that you are a terminal 4chan user who already agrees with the article before even reading it, with the "humor" comes from how it makes your enemy group angry. actually, one part that is pretty funny is that collage #6 has Kimberly form SF6, a game with a cast of turbo babes (Chun-Li, Juri, Cammy etc). considering what the article is about, seems pretty contradictory, right? makes you wonder why Kimberly was singled out..... i know badspot didnt make the collages but he had to agree with the content or it wouldn't be here, in his article
really the faq just gives it away that the entire point of the article is to 'own the libtards' on a website that gets tens of views a month. (most of which were probably coming from the BLF). honestly a lot of the content on badspot's website has the unfunny boomer humor, so much so that it's almost like a parody. like i could imagine badspot as an old man, sitting on a bench, shouting and wagging his fists at passersby when he sees a woman with a tattoo or high melanin level.

sorry for the autism rant i forgot to post this when it was topical and had to get it off my chest.

I hope you change or die.
one of these two options is guaranteed to occur.

its sad that your takeaway from someone else's opinion is "be who i want you to be or die." you're not the one putting oxygen into badspot's lungs, buying his food and regulating the hormones in his body. so, why should you feel obligated to have someone bend over backwards for you before they reach the inevitable end of their lifespan?

i feel like you could more effectively ruin badspot's career if you like waited for him to release new software and then documented how he allowed known predators to talk to and groom/harass young children through his forum rather than just like telling it to his face because he doesn't care
badspot is not responsible for the actions of independent individuals. he never allowed known predators to groom kids; the predators allowed themselves, because they have free will and agency over their actions. even once the exploitation and research was revealed, badspot is still legally required to remove it and report all of the activity to federal agencies, which he did several times.

badspot is not responsible for the actions of independent individuals. he never allowed known predators to groom kids; the predators allowed themselves, because they have free will and agency over their actions. even once the exploitation and research was revealed, badspot is still legally required to remove it and report all of the activity to federal agencies, which he did several times.
so many predatory individuals have been banned immediately once it was exposed that they proposed a danger to the community or strongly implied they were, including but not limited to pie crust nickpb emo freek otis and bisjac, including the ones which outright harassed children using the in-site dm system. wait, no no no, they weren't, sorry. badspot should therefore be excused for not moderating his community of highly impressionable children (since he had literally nothing better to do) and not using the resource in which he provided to lodge complaints against other members to identify potentially dangerous individuals. it's not his fault that they used dms to groom people that were repeatedly revealed for everyone to see or posted ponographic loli stuff in quite literally the most active threads possible and didn't get banned because there were like a few instances in which they were banned for arbitrarily crossing the line in which badspot deemed it too far, so he's excused from ever getting criticism of any sort

one of these two options is guaranteed to occur.

its sad that your takeaway from someone else's opinion is "be who i want you to be or die." you're not the one putting oxygen into badspot's lungs, buying his food and regulating the hormones in his body. so, why should you feel obligated to have someone bend over backwards for you before they reach the inevitable end of their lifespan?
Honestly all these types of reactions are from an article that basically just said "in my opinion, some character designs for recent video games are unappealing and unoriginal."
There's far more genuine vitriol and hatred in the responses to an opinion about video games than there ever was in the article itself. Some of ya'll gotta just take some deep breaths before posting.

yall need to understand that this forum theme is from 1967 and when you post a giant paragraph with zero line breaks it is turned into a sea or an ocean of some kind and is made entirely unreadable. please use a little bit of enter key

anyway badspot is a richardhead what else is new. he doesn't care and is definitely not going to do any self reflection or whatever. there was a whole stupid argument about that god damn article and he did not even consider a single alternative perspective. why in the name of god would that change now

nobody even saw the article except obsessed dweebs from here. I would have not forgetin seen it, myself, if whatever random forgetin starfish hadn't decided to come in my forgetin PRIDE THREAD to argue about irrelevant bullstuff blog posts from some dusty old game dev. what a huge waste of time and a massive pain in my forgetin ass