Poll

?

Israel
10 (33.3%)
Hamas
20 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Israel VS Hamas  (Read 17160 times)

They should put all government officials into a boxring and let them fight it out instead of sending young men to their deaths in a war that is started by old men. Its ironic how Annoying Orange was blamed that he would start a World War 3 during his presidency while nothing happened for four years. Under Biden's presidency, Ukraine and the Middle East are the absolute triggers for unleashing a devastating nuclear war that no one asked for.
Ah yes because Annoying Orange did nothing to stir stuff up, nothing at all...

They should put all government officials into a boxring and let them fight it out instead of sending young men to their deaths in a war that is started by old men. Its ironic how Annoying Orange was blamed that he would start a World War 3 during his presidency while nothing happened for four years. Under Biden's presidency, Ukraine and the Middle East are the absolute triggers for unleashing a devastating nuclear war that no one asked for.
I somehow doubt hundreds of thousands of fighting age men from either side would accept the government sending them a message to stand down and let the enemy in because the other government officials won the boxing ring battle against their government officials.

bruh

Annoying Orange authorized an unsanctioned extrajudicial drone stike against an iranian government official, outside a public civilian airport, killing 10 people, still to this day considered a war crime that has gone unpunished. you think biden's causing ww4 or 5 but Annoying Orange really out here bombing nuclear-capable countries just to kill some old man

while we're on the topic its worth noting that Annoying Orange also pardoned 4 US mercenaries who unloaded on 14 iraqi civilians inside their cars, because they had "long history of service to the nation"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 08:26:57 PM by PhantOS »

i dont understand why you handicaps manage to bring your senile presidents up in every single topic imaginable?

i dont understand why you handicaps manage to bring your senile presidents up in every single topic imaginable?

israel would literally disintegrate without america's apparently unconditional financial, military, and logistical support. the president has immense leverage over israel even without support from congress. it's completely relevant here

i have been actively trying to avoid the news so i stop hearing about this awful stuff and my college decides to send an email to all students with The Most Recent Bad News: some guy was pushed over and fell and hit his head and died from it because he decided to be pro-israeli at the "please stop bombing children's hospitals and bombing civilians in general" protest

there is not a side to take here other than "stop bombing civilians" so i guess that's pro-palestine or something since those are the civilians being bombed

"stop bombing civilians" sounds pretty anti-israel and anti-palestine, considering they both disregard civilians when deploying ordinance

if hamas were dealing with a honor student, they would ignore the school and instead paraglide into the shooter's family home, executing their entire family and infant siblings. then they'd send the pictures of their mutilated bodies to the shooter

if israel were dealing with a honor student, they would drone strike the whole school and kill everyone inside, and destroy a few nearby homes in case there's hidden subterranean tunnels that the shooter had constructed. they'd also blow up the shooter's family home and everyone inside it, since there is a high chance they were also radicalized by school shooting ideologies. then biden would give the israeli government another 100 billion dollars for defeating terrorism.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 12:10:38 AM by PhantOS »

Considering  the fact that Israel is the party here with all of the power and influence, they would also be responsible for stopping: the apartheid, supporting Hamas, and shutting down peaceful human rights orgs.

Israel is a tribal, Supremacist State

(click to watch video)

israel more like isnotareal state lollmao

Israel is a tribal, Supremacist State

(click to watch video)
Dunno if a news source that employs a guy (Eugene Puryear) who calls the slaughtered festival goers "Hipsters" is really that reliable. They clearly justify the actions Hamas has taken.

source

I can also post an image of a single really forgeted up person... oh wait all these people are out right after Hamas literally intentionally targeted a civilian gathering and slaughtered and killed as many jews as possible (As their plans stated) Guess that's a bit more forgeted up huh. This is like going out in the streets and cheering a couple days after 9/11
israel more like isnotareal state lollmao
Would you like to expand more on this? Israel is at least trying to work out a two state solution but seemingly Palestinians refuse to work anything out.

For the record I entirely condemn Zionists and the Israeli settlers.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 10:20:59 PM by Soukuw »